• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a third, unrevealed Alcremie flavor. When I was at the camping section on the SwSh website, I attempted to open an image of the green Alcremie flavor in another tab. I was sent to this link, which depicts a yellowish Alcremie with blueberry decorations rather than the green Alcremie.

Also, I'd like to note that all Alcremie decorations are seen on Gigantamax Alcremie. The strawberry is on the head (pink), the clover is at the second-to-bottom tier (green), and the blueberries are near the top.

There's actually 17 different variants if you look at the Camping page on the official site.

18. Serebii found two other formes.

And here I was getting all excited over what I thought was an accidentally leaked new flavor and thinking I was the first to discover it. :bulbaFacepalm: Well at least the new forms look interesting and make Alcremie stand out from Slurpuff.

Edit: And if you click on the image of the green Alcremie, it'll cycle through several different flavors, including the one that I thought was accidentally leaked. :bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm:

Now that I think about it, and please correct me if I'm wrong, there are five "bodies" and five "toppings". If they can be combined in any way, there are potentially 25 different formes.
I think there's more than that...

Definitely 5 toppings that we've seen. (strawberries, blueberries, hearts, flowers, shamrocks)

But for the bodies, I am seeing...
All pink.
All green.
All cream.
All white.
Cream with pink.
Yellow with white.
Blue with white.
Tan with white.

I think there's more than that...

Definitely 5 toppings that we've seen. (strawberries, blueberries, hearts, flowers, shamrocks)

But for the bodies, I am seeing...
All pink.
All green.
All cream.
All white.
Cream with pink.
Yellow with white.
Blue with white.
Tan with white.
Okay, that would make 40 different flavors.

Really pretty dress

Now that I think about it, and please correct me if I'm wrong, there are five "bodies" and five "toppings". If they can be combined in any way, there are potentially 25 different formes.

I think there's even more than that as there's seven different confirmed colors, five confirmed toppings, and three confirmed different body styles (white highlights, pink highlights, or no highlights). There might even be star toppings as well going off of Gigantamax Alcremie, which would increase the total even more.

Toppings
  1. Strawberry
  2. Clover
  3. Blueberry
  4. Flower
  5. Heart
Colors:
  1. Light blue
  2. Light brown
  3. Light green
  4. Light pink
  5. Pink
  6. White
  7. Yellow
Highlights:
  1. Pink
  2. White
  3. None
I think that's about 105 (5 x 7 x 3) different forms alone.

I think there's even more than that as there's seven different confirmed colors, five confirmed toppings, and three confirmed different body styles (white highlights, pink highlights, or no highlights). There might even be star toppings as well going off of Gigantamax Alcremie, which would increase the total even more.
I did think that about the highlights, but I don't think we've seen enough of them yet to determine whether those are paired with every body or if they are static variants, since we only see the pink ones on the one cream body. If we see it on any of the other colors, I think it could be fair to say that it's a mix and match situation.

I did think that about the highlights, but I don't think we've seen enough of them yet to determine whether those are paired with every body or if they are static variants, since we only see the pink ones on the one cream body. If we see it on any of the other colors, I think it could be fair to say that it's a mix and match situation.

Good point, I didn't think of that. I could see them not mixing certain colors like tan and yellow because they don't look good together.

They look lizardy to me. I wonder if it's sobble's evos. I really like the silhouettes though
For those who curious those appear at the very first second of direct trailer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom