• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So first of all, I'm not working for Nintendo/TPC. I've never signed any disclosure about confidentiality so I guess I'm not risking anything. However I don't want to give any info about my work so I lower the risks.
Oh, Pokemon just showed you these things for fun, okay.

Also I'm losing my mind at "I'm not gonna give any info about my job just in case" like if you really didn't work for them your job wouldn't be relevant??? Would you tell us "I work at a McDonalds and saw these upcoming Pokemon?" Do you think Pokemon would ask Wal Mart to track down all employees to find you?
Ok so I saw the last evolution of grookey and sobble but not scorbunny.
I can't confirm their typing but the Intelleon did sludge bomb on a video/gif so the guess of water/poison sounds credible.
This guy doesn't know the difference between a video that you click play on, and a looping image that plays an animation. But someone decided to send him this stuff anyways, fully confident that he wouldn't get them in trouble.

I saw 3 gigantamaxed, Pikachu, Charizard, Tyranitar. I saw the two first ones for few seconds
So this guy was only being shown a video? But he couldn't ask the person playing it to replay it for him?

I feel pretty confident we will get one next week too. I mean I think Pokemon is one of the main games for a handheld console. I also think they may slightly advertise about the Pokemon Edition of the Switch Lite too.

I'm going to go ahead and say it, I applaud Game Freak and TPCi for keeping things really under wraps this time. It sucks not having very many credible leaks this time. But I think it's impressive that we went from the ridiculousness that was the Sun and Moon release period, to the crickets we've had this release cycle.

I definitely think they will keep Gigantamax Alcremie the same. Seeing as it features all the symbols of it's it's little candies it has on it, I can see them wanting to stick with one Gigantamax form.

I wonder what they will do with the shiny. There are a few different routes I could see them doing. The first which is possible but I don't really think they will is each variation of Alcremie has it's own shiny. I just don't think they will do this. They could change the color of the little candies (the hearts, flowers, strawberries, etc), only changing one smaller color. The most likely option I see them doing is pulling a Minior and giving all the different variations one shiny (well, they would have the different candies in them).

I definitely think they will keep Gigantamax Alcremie the same. Seeing as it features all the symbols of it's it's little candies it has on it, I can see them wanting to stick with one Gigantamax form.

I wonder what they will do with the shiny. There are a few different routes I could see them doing. The first which is possible but I don't really think they will is each variation of Alcremie has it's own shiny. I just don't think they will do this. They could change the color of the little candies (the hearts, flowers, strawberries, etc), only changing one smaller color. The most likely option I see them doing is pulling a Minior and giving all the different variations one shiny (well, they would have the different candies in them).
Yeah, the Minior route does seem most likely to me. XD That or just changing the color of the decorations, which would be pretty silly- actually thinking that the Minior option would probably work out best.

Yeah, the Minior route does seem most likely to me. XD That or just changing the color of the decorations, which would be pretty silly- actually thinking that the Minior option would probably work out best.
Same, specially because unlike Minior, you can actually see the actual colors at the start of battle and you don't have to worry about Selfdestruct.

Same, specially because unlike Minior, you can actually see the actual colors at the start of battle and you don't have to worry about Selfdestruct.
Ah yes, Self-destructing random shiny are the worst. Along with Self-Destruct Metronome in a Nuzlocke.

However, if you are shiny hunting a pokemon with Self-Destruct/Explosion and don't bring a pokemon with Damp, that's all on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom