• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site, or it's archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

SPOILERS Leak Repository Thread

dvor

Lucario best pokemon.
Reaction score
idk it make sense to drop a trailer after ash winning the league to celebrate, especially with gigamax pikachu

bulbasaur99

Waiting to bloom
Reaction score
i don't remember them ever releasing trailer this early.. they usually drop it on 4pm my time (in 45 minutes)
yeah, they release at 4pm at my time zone too but leaker said its 2pm Cest an now its 2.17pm cest

dvor

Lucario best pokemon.
Reaction score
yeah, they release at 4pm at my time zone too but leaker said its 2pm Cest an now its 2.17pm cest
maybe got the hour wrong.. idk.
i'd say wait 40 minutes just to be sure there's no trailer today

geebraprint

Reaction score
Not sure what rumor we're referencing with this supposed trailer drop, but they usually release things at 9AM Eastern (which is in 35 minutes).

ShieldFan

The best defense is a good defense
Reaction score
Nothing. However, I do think we'll get more news in the last week of september. I just can't see a scenario where we don't get any more new info in September. If we don't get more info in that month, then Wake me up when September ends.

Last edited:

EonLover

Reaction score
Nothing. However, I do think we'll get some news in the last week of september. I just can't see a scenario where we don't get any new info in September. If we don't get more info in that month, then Wake me up when September ends.
Ugh we did the first week. In the nintendo direct, and just because we did not see anything today doesn’t mean we won’t this week. They tend to do them on wed or thurs. it is Monday.

ShieldFan

The best defense is a good defense
Reaction score
Ugh we did the first week. In the nintendo direct, and just because we did not see anything today doesn’t mean we won’t this week. They tend to do them on wed or thurs. it is Monday.
Yep. I forgot to write "more new info". Sorry. What I mean is that I can't see any scenario where we don't get more new info in this month. Thank you.

AngryBinacle

Reaction score
It'd dumb to announce the glitched-Pokémon weeks after the 13th, more news this week wouldn't be odd.

Oriden

Here to ride the rumor train.
Reaction score
Actually most trailers seem to have been on Tuesday or Thursday. Just coming from my researching how many weekend trailers we've gotten. =)

I don't have exact numbers but I think the next most frequent day of the week was Friday followed by Wednesday with Monday in near last aside from the two weekend days. But yeah, that still says what it says about Monday.