• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Koffing? Do you people know if Koffing will get a galarian form, or it is a regular (kanto) Koffing evolving into Galarian Weezing?

If i recall correctly, we have seen regular Koffing in a trailer (We didn't saw Weezing yet though). So Galarian Koffing is out (It is a Cubone-Marowak situation).

Apparently there is no Elite 4 in Galar?

Its not officially confirmed theres no elite 4 but yes it is heavily hinted at

It seems this time around you participate in the championship cup made up of x amount of trainers. Including your 3 rivals then the winner faces leon.

Thats my take on it

Has this been explicitly stated or are we just surmising from current information available on Dynamax and Gigantamax?
Explicitly stated.
Apparently there is no Elite 4 in Galar?
Pretty sure we've already had that idea for a while, because of the site mentioning a Champion's cup.

Pretty sure we've already had that idea for a while, because of the site mentioning a Champion's cup.
And with what just happened in the anime. People have assumptions on what that means for the game. As far as the elite four type goes. Which is confusing anyway because the elite four does not exist in the anime. Still people are making comments.

Explicitly stated.

Would you mind showing me where? It's something I've been wondering about for a while (as a Fakemon creator) but don't recall ever seeing it anywhere on the official site or in trailers.

I always assumed that Megas would just be relegated to the post-game again. I didn't think they had been done away.

That doesn't matter because they removed Megas.

Them removing Mega's isn't the issue giving a Pokemon that can Mega a Galarian Form, the issue is that they need to give both the regular and the Galarian Form a Mega evolution if they ever revisit it again, which is a bit redundant if its the same Pokemon, but only the typing is different.

Would you mind showing me where? It's something I've been wondering about for a while (as a Fakemon creator) but don't recall ever seeing it anywhere on the official site or in trailers.

I always assumed that Megas would just be relegated to the post-game again. I didn't think they had been done away.
It was in a Famitsu interview with Masuda. (Advertising what isn't in the game probably isn't what they want to use trailers and the site for)
『ポケットモンスター ソード・シールド』の“いま聞きたいこと”について増田順一氏、大森滋氏を直撃。「連れて来られるポケモンの話」にも言及!【E32019】 - ファミ通.com
Thursday: Pokémon Sword & Shield - E3 Updates + Pokémon GO Fest - Serebii.net News
Mega Evolutions and Z-Moves won't be in 'Pokémon Sword and Shield'
Them removing Mega's isn't the issue giving a Pokemon that can Mega a Galarian Form, the issue is that they need to give both the regular and the Galarian Form a Mega evolution if they ever revisit it again, which is a bit redundant if its the same Pokemon, but only the typing is different.
They could always keep the Galar form out if they brought Megas back.

They don't have to give a mega evolution to a galar form any more than they had to give an evolution to regular Linoone. One form will simply go without.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom