• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hi, I'm telling you that I worked on the anime, but I don't want to lose my job."
"Ash is invited to the tournament first (even though Galar would start with the gym challenge)"
The first one sounds suspicious; I don't trust in any people that write such things like "I worked on", "My relative works for Pokémon Company". But the second one could be true. I'm saving every single rumour that I get, so we can check when 29 September's announcement cames out.

The first one sounds suspicious; I don't trust in any people that write such things like "I worked on", "My relative works for Pokémon Company". But the second one could be true. I'm saving every single rumour that I get, so we can check when 29 September's announcement cames out.
Could be true, but it's also very bare bones and easily-guessed stuff. Like, Ash, the protagonist we've had the entire anime, is going to be kept? We're going to see them travelling to different regions, which was information confirmed? Gigantamax, the hot new mechanic, is going to be featured?

Could be true, but it's also very bare bones and easily-guessed stuff. Like, Ash, the protagonist we've had the entire anime, is going to be kept? We're going to see them travelling to different regions, which was information confirmed? Gigantamax, the hot new mechanic, is going to be featured?
Also, it sounds too much like @Grass Type Gardenia's predictions about what the next saga of the anime will be like.

Welp, I see an issue with the first one- the next anime series isn't called Sword and Shield.
Serebii said:
The press materials also state title of the new anime series is to just be "Pocket Monsters", the same as when the anime started in 1997
You'd think that someone working on the anime would know that.

It also sounds fanservice-y but whatever on that note.

Also worth noting-
Serebii again said:
The anime is to be set not just in Galar, but in all regions featured so far and feature Pokémon from each of the regions
So I think that first one has enough glaring issues with it. The second one... eeeeeeeh. Not much to it and half of it is just safe guesses and based on information we already know.

Wasn't there a leak stating a news drop on Wednesday?
This news is likely only sirfetch'd reveal
unless they just gonna drop a full trailer, which seems unlikely since they talking about the specific glitch pokemon.

This news is likely only sirfetch'd reveal
unless they just gonna drop a full trailer, which seems unlikely since they talking about the specific glitch pokemon.
I'm not too sure. This is a lot of lead up and hype for... One evolution. That the Pokémon Company knows we already know about. And have known about for months. It's not even a concept reveal because Obstagoon already did that (regional evolution).

I think it's very likely they'll 'uncover' other new stuff during their research into the glitch.

Yeah, yikes I really don’t know what to think. On one hand we have less than 2 months to go and there’s so much left to be shown but on the other hand they’ve been very quiet this news cycle and I’m not sure if that’s going to change.

Yeah, yikes I really don’t know what to think. On one hand we have less than 2 months to go and there’s so much left to be shown but on the other hand they’ve been very quiet this news cycle and I’m not sure if that’s going to change.
Today officially makes it less than 2 months. Haha. How many actual days do we have like 62 or 63?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom