• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did some number crunching:
  • As of now, we have 26 officially revealed/confirmed new Pokemon (not counting Galar forms)
  • There are 5 Pokemon unofficially confirmed through trailer footage, counting Cramorant's fish
  • There are 4 Pokemon from the Affleck leak still unconfirmed (Eternatus, Meowth's regional evo, Skwovet, and Greedunt)
  • We now know definitively that Wooloo, Yamper, and Rolycoly evolve at least once, along with Alcremie and Polteageist having a prevo and Corviknight having 2, meaning we have 7 more confirmed new Pokemon
  • Out of the 5 unconfirmed Pokemon from trailers, the one on the shirt is almost definitely from the Skwovet line, while Rose's Teapot Pokemon could either be Polteageist's prevo or evolution
So, at minimum, we have 39 new Pokemon coming (assuming Cramorant's fish isn't a mon and Rose's teapot is Polteageist's prevo) and at maximum, we have 41.
...Wow, TPC's being really damn conservative after last gen. The fact that they've been keeping Corviknight being the regional bird a secret is incredibly contrasting on its own.
Need to include Drednaw's prevo as well if you're including Alcremie.

Anyway this is just speculation, but I think that a certain food item that you give Alcremie's prevo will indicate what it evolves into. This pokemon has at least 28 forms, so it would be hard to get the one you want otherwise.

I wonder why it takes so much time to reveal the regional bug ?

I wonder why it takes so much time to reveal the regional bug ?

It will be an aphid. They're waiting to reveal it together with Galarian Ledian and its regional evolution's forms with multiple colors.

That's why.

edit: Obviously, I'm just kidding, this is speculation. Going further on this, I thought of the possibility of a previous regional bug gaining a Galarian Form and a regional evolution, and for a number of reasons, Ledyba line seems the most likely to me (doesn't have a mega nor any other "special gimmick" - in lack of a better term -, hasn't been shown in trailers yet, doesn't have a stage 2 evolution). Plus, ladybugs (or ladybirds) are a common insect in the UK. About an anphid Pokémon, it came from Ledyba's idea.

edit: Should as well put my Gigantamax guesses here to check later. Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pikachu, Ninetales, Wigglytuff, Meowth, Alakazam, Machamp, Rapidash, Sirfetch'd, Gengar, Gyarados, Lapras, Girafarig, Hitmontop, Tyranitar, Ludicolo, Mawile, Flygon, Vespiquen, Hippowdon, Abomasnow, Sigilyph, Reuniclus, Vanilluxe, Klinklang, Golurk, Hydreigon, Meowstic, Heliolisk, Goodra, Trevenant, Wishiwashi, Mimikyu, Kommo-o, Grookey-final evo, Scorbunny-final evo, Sobble-final evo, Corviknight, Wooloo, Drednaw, Rolycoly-evo, Alcremie, Duraludon, Zacian, Zamazenta, Eternatus.

Last edited:
I want a mantis. That would be fun...maybe creepy depending on how they did it.

I want a mantis. That would be fun...maybe creepy depending on how they did it.

I’d rather skip the mantis species for a while. We already have Scyther (sort of), Leavanny (which was one of the regional bugs in BW) and Lurantis (the fake Bug).

If we want something unique, maybe we could have a treehopper as a regional Bug. Here’s one of the unique varieties.

I’d rather skip the mantis species for a while. We already have Scyther (sort of), Leavanny (which was one of the regional bugs in BW) and Lurantis (the fake Bug).

If we want something unique, maybe we could have a treehopper as a regional Bug. Here’s one of the unique varieties.

View attachment 125424
Sorry for profanity, but...

What the fuck is that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom