• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The image leak has a walking stick Pokémon, and I personally believe it to be a true leak (the dismissal based on the magic eight ball not being Weezing-enough doesn't hold for me. They just chose a spherical object with some kind of 'face').

So I'm really looking forward to that, and I wonder if it'll be the regional bug. Bug/Grass?

And I'm also really looking forward to the fruit bat, too. Grass/Flying?

It could be fairy too though

Edit: the picture with the pokemon behind the man. There is no chance of it being munchlax is there? I think maybe it’s a little too purple.

Last edited:
I've hated this sword and shield release season, they've barely revealed many pokemon, which under other circumstances I would've liked but because of dexit it's just not doing it for me. The reveals of Pokemon are just awkward too because, for sirfetch'd at least, they showed only the sword exclusive. If I get the game I'm getting shield but I really want to see some more Pokemon and cities and stuff. I guess I can see I when the games release but I would like to know just a bit more about it before I buy it. Just my two cents there though

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up4nWJ5Cpww

RuffldRowlit found another rumor, but it's fake since Sirfetch'd is stated to get a regional form which I highly doubt they would give him one game directly after Sword and Shield. This is the same as expecting a Kalos Pokemon receiving an Alolan form in Gen 7. They never give a Pokemon any variant one game directly after the previous games.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up4nWJ5Cpww

RuffldRowlit found another rumor, but it's fake since Sirfetch'd is stated to get a regional form which I highly doubt they would give him one game directly after Sword and Shield. This is the same as expecting a Kalos Pokemon receiving an Alolan form in Gen 7. They never give a Pokemon any variant one game directly after the previous games.

Even without regional form for Sirfetch'd, it would have been fake, because its on it, especially since its confirmed only Farfetch'd in Galar can evolve in Sirfetch'd.

Pffffffffffth- I doubt they're ever gonna use Madame's design.

Besides that, Sincubus and Luckubus are pretty obviously inappropriate for an all-ages franchise.

Wow there is so much wrong with that leak. The johto-go Togepi and marill? No way. I don’t see that happening. Plus rhyperior did not come in until gen 4 and LGPE did not have the upper evos in it at all. I mostly just scanned, so this was all that really stood out at me other than sirfetch’d. That everyone else mentioned.

I love everyone trying to predict what two pokemon will be the starters for the Let's Go Johto games, too- people are clearly ignoring the fact that having a single starter option isn't a trait of LGPE but of the Yellow game that they were based on. More than likely if or when LG-Johto rolls around, it'll have the same three starter options as every other Johto game.

So, White Knight Farfetch'd is an exclusive and a usual motif is to be facing an Escavalier!? Well, I'm excited for a possible Galar Escavalier.
Escavalier is one of those Pkmn that I think must have been put in Unova instead of Kalos to fill the region and since knights were common in medieval times, I think that there should be a Kalosian Escavalier and a new one for future European-based regions (oh, I would like if due to Kalos and Galar possible proximity and GB and FR wars, the Escavalier form for SwSh would be a Kalosian form instead of a Galarian!).

The rumor is too generous with the number of new Pokemon and Galarian forms. Most importantly, a beta tester or a marketing guy wouldn't know about future games.

I love everyone trying to predict what two pokemon will be the starters for the Let's Go Johto games, too- people are clearly ignoring the fact that having a single starter option isn't a trait of LGPE but of the Yellow game that they were based on. More than likely if or when LG-Johto rolls around, it'll have the same three starter options as every other Johto game.
Maybe, but giving Eevee the same treatment as Pikachu worked out well. Unlike in Yellow, the partners are actually strong and have both signature and field moves. There is also the benefit of having access to all three regular starters. The point should be deviating from HGSS in an obvious way; I don't think that different legendary mascots (Suicune and Entei, probably) and catching mechanics (which aren't novel anymore) would be enough. Nor would new starters, but it would be a start.

Togepi and Marill may currently be nowhere as marketable as Pikachu and Eevee, but that's a question of marketing that could be very lucrative. They had to create Project Eevee, too.

I hate to burst your bubble but regular Escavalier was spotted in the Japanese reveal trailer for Sirfetch’d.

All changes are possible until the release and it regular Escavalier may be used as a filler to not reveal the previous until the due time. :whistle:

All changes are possible until the release and it regular Escavalier may be used as a filler to not reveal the previous until the due time. :whistle:

If there was a Galarian Escavalier, the trailer makers would use an entirely different Pokémon rather than its regular form. And they would most definitely not make a showy trailer scene involving regular Escavalier if a Galarian form existed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom