• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using dragonfly as a basis isn't really any different from using wolf in sheep's clothing, though? And just because you can't imagine a design doesn't mean that a good one couldn't be thought up by someone else.

XD I don't buy the rumor at all so I'm not really commenting on that, just the idea that Wooloo could have a wolf evo at all because I'm 100% rooting for it. I'd be interested to see the explanation for it, how it would interact with its pre-evo- would it turn into a wolf as a means of protecting its flock? Or has it become aggressive towards them? Would it be because it got tired of rolling away from battles and so it turned into a predator to face them head on? Heck, the fact that it is such a step away from Wooloo makes it more interesting to me because going from a sheep to ram is easy, but going from sheep to wolf takes more creativity to really pull it off.

Waaah? No, not to me. Because a dragonfly is still a bug lol. It’s more how it becomes it vs design that I’m struggling to imagine. I have no doubt someone else could come up with an image that works, but even some of the obscure evos match. A fish to an octopus is still somewhat inline with each other (as someone else mentioned). I don’t know. I mean I am always for more wolves it’s just the idea of both on one evolution animal. Plus we don’t have a ram that I can think of, and wooloo is so cute. I kinda hate to see it become a big bad wolf. That and where the legendaries are wolves. Have they ever done another that matches the legendaries in the same gen?

The website says that Wooloo likes to mimic the herd leader. If the herd leader is Yamper, or Yamper's evolution, maybe Wooloo tries to act "dog-like" as a result and that would explain a "wolf" evolution.

Plus, this picture makes it look like Wooloo is howling like a dog:

6_05_wooloo_1.jpg

A ram would be okay, I guess, especially since we don't really have a ram. But I'm worried it would end up like much of the other route 1 normal mons where it's just a bigger version of itself.

I feel like Wolfman/Warwolf became Snover/Abomasnow (the overall look despite being yeti trees) and Mimikyu (mysterious thing wearing a costume). So the concept was already revisited twice.

Besides, we already got four wolves last gen. Considering how long it took to get proper wolves, that would be over doing it a little in such a short time.

I just hope if Wooloo evolves once or twice, it as good as the other sheep line with Ampharos especially with stats. My guess is we will get something along the lines of Gogoat where its okay stat wise but leaves a lot to be desired.

Waaah? No, not to me. Because a dragonfly is still a bug lol. It’s more how it becomes it vs design that I’m struggling to imagine. I have no doubt someone else could come up with an image that works, but even some of the obscure evos match. A fish to an octopus is still somewhat inline with each other (as someone else mentioned). I don’t know. I mean I am always for more wolves it’s just the idea of both on one evolution animal. Plus we don’t have a ram that I can think of, and wooloo is so cute. I kinda hate to see it become a big bad wolf. That and where the legendaries are wolves. Have they ever done another that matches the legendaries in the same gen?
Yes? XD Every generation with legendary birds or dragons, namely, but even among those- Yveltal and Talonflame were pretty similar in appearance.

The website says that Wooloo likes to mimic the herd leader. If the herd leader is Yamper, or Yamper's evolution, maybe Wooloo tries to act "dog-like" as a result and that would explain a "wolf" evolution.
I think Yamper's role is more of a herding dog than a herd leader.

as soon as I read "incubus/succubus" I tossed this in the trash can, but thought it'd still be interesting for everyone to see...
There's no way this would be a good idea. Even with censorship/variations it would be pretty much suggestive, just look at the Incubus from Demikids/Devikids, the kid-friendly version of Megami Tensei.

...Yes, that actually happened, there was a MegaTen game designed to be kid-friendly.

Gee, I wonder why they thought a Galarian Zoroark would become a dragon.

The evolutions of Grookey, Scorbunny and Sobble are revealed. They're Temporang, Raboot and Sizzile. All three of them remain pure typed.
The fire type gym leader Kabu is revealed.

They reveal Gigantamax Pikachu and Gigantamax Lapras. Professor Magnolia shows off Gigantamax Pikachu in what seems to be a tutorial of sorts. Gigantamax Lapras is shown off in a battle with the gym leader Kabu and his Dynamax Heatmor.
The direct ends with the continuation of Zacian and Zamazenta looking up as Eternatus initiates an attack on them. Both wolves are Fighting/Steel type, their abilities are not revealed. Eternatus is pure Dark type and its ability is also not revealed."
90% of this is just "the Affleck leak gets the last bits revealed".
They reveal Galarian Mr. Mime (Dark/Fairy), Galarian Granbull (Fairy/Fighting) Galarian Stantler (Normal/Ice) and its evolution Stagreeze (Normal/Ice).
Stagreeze? That's such a gross name. And at 465 BST, Stantler doesn't really need an evo.

View: https://twitter.com/LeaksPokemon/status/1175228114462531585

we seen this one yet?

as soon as I read "incubus/succubus" I tossed this in the trash can, but thought it'd still be interesting for everyone to see...
also johto forms introduced in a Let's Go game? hahahahahahahahaha

Incubus with the word "sin" in its name, promise of the entire dex (I think that's number 28?), blatant ripoff of the Affleck leak and piggybacking of the Ice/Dark gym theory, promising games released after these upcoming games....Man, this fake just ticks all the boxes for "obnoxiously obvious".

Yes? XD Every generation with legendary birds or dragons, namely, but even among those- Yveltal and Talonflame were pretty similar in appearance.
XD i meant a bit more similar than bird. There are soooo many variants of that, but fair enough. I was thinking like bat to bat, and lion to lion. Phoenix to phoenix. That sorta thing. Still I guess the psuedo dragons plus a dragon legendary fall into the same type of thing...and I guess arcanine to entei is not much of a stretch either. Even though they were diff gens arcanine was originally believed as a legendary.
~~~~
I believe we threw that leak out a few days ago did we not?

i meant a bit more similar than bird. There are soooo many variants of that, but fair enough. I was thinking like bat to bat, and lion to lion. Phoenix to phoenix. That sorta thing.
We actually don't have very many cover legendaries that are extremely distinct, at least as far as diverting from dragon or bird, but Kyogre was introduced along Wailord, and Incineroar's tiger theme is pretty close to Solgaleo's lion.

Random, but I was convinced Finneon was related to Kyogre in some way when DP came out.

They really treat legends and normal Pokémon as completely different things, in terms of not caring how much overlap there is between the two.

Random, but I was convinced Finneon was related to Kyogre in some way when DP came out.

They really treat legends and normal Pokémon as completely different things, in terms of not caring how much overlap there is between the two.

Well, one is a fish and the other is an orca, though.

Either way, having it in the same gen as another cetacean is understandable. They're two different species and types of animal (killer whales are porpoises).

Also have Raikou and Landorus as legendary tigers Moltres and Ho-oh as fire birds. So it's not just the normal Pokemon overlapping with legendaries. Everything just overlaps. I already posted my thoughts on it in the same species thread.

Wasn't Entitea a name that some random Reddit user came up with (along with Polteageist by sheer coincidence) before SwSh was announced or something? I've definitely heard it in a post elsewhere, and that's what made me immediately doubt this.

I doubt they'd give a random pseudo a split evolution too. I bet the creator just chose Goodra because they somewhat dislike the fact that it's more "cute" than "cool" like the others (save for Dragonite?). Actually, that may be a bit of a stretch for me to make about one sentence, but that was my immediate thought because of the comparison made to Goodra. Sliggoo getting a split evo still doesn't sit right with me, regardless.

The Impidimp evolution ideas would have no chance of being in a Pokemon game, as others have mentioned.

Last edited:
A saw a new rumor covered on youtube i dont think was talked about yet.

I attach the video if people want to watch it but this is basically what it says about the a few returning legendary pokemon and a few returning faces from past games.

Oh and yes its one of those - i gave someone a lot of money for this info - type of rumors

-------------- start of rumor -------------

Zapdos - Sword exclusive
Moltres - Shield exclusive

Are unlocked by speaking to blaine if you speak to him a second time while having both in your party it unlocks Articuno.

Suicune - Sword Exclusive
Raikou - Shield Exclusive

Are unlocked by talking to Ethan who is accompanied by silver and lyra. Ethan will challenge you to a double battle to which you team up with either hop or Marine respectively. If you speak to him a second time with both in your party it unlocks entei.

Latios - Sword
Latias - Shield

Speaking to wally unlocks them and if either one is battled in a max raid battle you receive a soul dew.

Mesprit - Sword
Cresselia - Shield

Are unlocked by speaking to Roark and Byron

The rumor also mentioned the unova weather trio but unlocking those wasnt posted

end of rumor _

First off bs you paid someone right

Second it doesnt mention the other 2 from the lake trio

Third this all seems A bit out there just for some post game catching of legendary pokemon

First off bs you paid someone right

Second it doesnt mention the other 2 from the lake trio

Third this all seems A bit out there just for some post game catching of legendary pokemon

Totally agree with that assessment.
Also, the selection on Legendaries seems bizarre, jumping from trios to Latias and Latios to then Mesprit and Cresselia? Why would they even counterpart Mesprit and Cresselia? Surely Uxie and Azelf then bring together the two to unlock Mesprit would work better or counterpart Cresselia with Heatran or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom