• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site, or it's archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

SPOILERS Leak Repository Thread

Scruffyjay

I LOVE DIGIMON
Reaction score
Yeah I'm still team sword. Still disappointed Alistair is shield exclusive but almost nothing can make me settle for uglyzenta.

gingerninja23

Reaction score
i'm hoping it doesn't evolve because its precious as it is
Impidimp is a Imp, so it getting goblin qualities given the close relation between the two wouldn't be too surprising tbh, it already displays some of these habits. I would be very surprised if it developed Gargoyle qualities because it hasn't represented any yet unless that kicks in with evolution.

TheElderKing

Fire Pokémon Expert
Reaction score
Only if we count Bravebird for competitive options. No other physical flying moves are taken for competitive flying slots.
I meant in general as number of moves, not strictly for competitive play.

If competitive is the hypothetical reason for Rapidash’s second type, Fairy is better then Flying.

TheElderKing

Fire Pokémon Expert
Reaction score
Wait, Xerneas has been deconfirmed for SwSh? Did I miss a news announcement?
I edited that part out. I meant to say that every Fairy mon's role might be bigger if Xerneas is out.
No Pokémon has been confirmed to be out of SwSh, although I personally feel Xerneas won't make it.

gingerninja23

Reaction score
I meant in general as number of moves, not strictly for competitive play.

If competitive is the hypothetical reason for Rapidash’s second type, Fairy is better then Flying.
Yeah sadly a lot of the other physical Flying moves are just complete ass even for Story Play due to weak power unless you want to use Fly or Acrobatics.

Scruffyjay

I LOVE DIGIMON
Reaction score
Honestly I've thought this whole time that it would not be unusual if they kept in all the legendaries, mythicals and starters and just cut out a number of regular pokemon.

SpinyShell

Blast Turtle Pokémon
Reaction score
Do you think that it would logically show up?
No, but there's still a possibility it'll be in the Pokedex, abit a very small one. I mean, GameFreak put all legendary Pokemon in the post games of ORAS and USUM and they're typically popular so I could see all legendaries making it to Galar.

PinkIceFox

PinkIceTales!
Reaction score
Relationship with Sword ended.

Now Shield is my Gen 8 game.

I liked the exclusive psudos in that version better anyway. At least the Cold-Color-Coded curse I have is now broken. I PREFER THE WARM COLORED VERSION. I AM FREE. FREE!!!!!

Also Gamefreak I swear to every god, TELL US ABOUT IMPIDIMP, DANG IT.

PocketMonster

#TeamSobble
Reaction score
Impidimp is a Imp, so it getting goblin qualities given the close relation between the two wouldn't be too surprising tbh, it already displays some of these habits. I would be very surprised if it developed Gargoyle qualities because it hasn't represented any yet unless that kicks in with evolution.
I could get behind that except impidimp has a single wing behind its head. or at least that is what it looks like to me. i don't think goblins or orcs get wings but gargoyles do.

Darkrai8674

Reaction score
Impidimp is just a mash of fantasy creatures in my opinion. Imp, goblin, gargoyle, etc. I feel like it could evolve into an orc type creature as a 3 stage Pokemon but at the same time the wings are throwing me off. I really want impidimp to be a 3 stage but if it goes the gargoyle route it seems like it'd only be a 2 stage but at this point we don't know anything about him so it's quite hard to say. Still hoping for an imp -> goblin -> orc evolution though even if it might not fully seem to point that direction as of rn.