• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:/ wow....what a disappointing morning. I am glad to see butterfree get some love, because I absolutely adore butterfree, and yes. I prefer it to Volcan...just spaced its name XD.

Looks like a normal Qwilfish to me. But thanks to the tweet, I await the 5,000 "Galarian Qwilfish and it's evolution" leaks.

I doubt that a game series that has brought us such lovely tales as:

• A Marowak getting brutally murdered in front of it's child and coming back as a ghost.
  • A little girl who died under mysterious circumstances because she was trying to find a Cresselia.
  • Lost dead children being turned into haunted stumps.
  • An immortal man who's been wondering the earth for thousands of years because he thought he killed his fairy friend in his search for power.
  • Lysandre...again....
Would really go the "Shadow Realm" route. Especially not in this day and age.

I think you misunderstood my point. The point was that death in childrens games/cartoons isn't an automatic no.

Not want to minimodding, but this thread is about discussing leaks, not your thoughts about official releases.
Gigantamax Meowth being a gift pokémon proves that Affleck leaker didn't actually play the game but got their info from some written source.
Wow, that was a good thinking ( i wanted to mean deduction ) . Now it changes a lot.

Not want to minimodding, but this thread is about discussing leaks, not your thoughts about official releases.
Gigantamax Meowth being a gift pokémon proves that Affleck leaker didn't actually play the game but got their info from some written source.
They say they didn't go far, I always believe they may have seen them (Gmax Pikachu, Gmax Meowth and Gmax Lapras) through the title screen intro, actually.

That would also mean that Lapras should still be revealed before games are released, as they often reveal everything from the title screen intro.

Last edited:
They also could mean that in a reading the documents sense.

It could be, but see the discussion that ocurred on this page. If they only read a document, how could they be sure there was no following Pokémon, for example? Would a SwSh planning document list all the old features the game doesn't have? The way I see, it seems more likely that they played it.

The leak with a lot of images does have a giant Moth (a hint of Butterfree) and a cat with the same body format like Gmax Meowth. So, can we consider this leak true? It got Meowth and Butterfree Gmax forms right. The half Gengar half Clefairy thing could be a hint of Morpeko.

The leak with a lot of images does have a giant Moth (a hint of Butterfree) and a cat with the same body format like Gmax Meowth. So, can we consider this leak true? It got Meowth and Butterfree Gmax forms right. The half Gengar half Clefairy thing could be a hint of Morpeko.
There is also a gmax eevee on it. Retro pikachu and sirfetch’d

It could be, but see the discussion that ocurred on this page. If they only read a document, how could they be sure there was no following Pokémon, for example? Would a SwSh planning document list all the old features the game doesn't have? The way I see, it seems more likely that they played it.
Whatever their job is, Affleck leaker could also seen some other source, like trailers, videos, etc. I don't see any reason to believe that they played the game itself. I also don't think that someone who didn't get too far in the game would know that much information regarding many different things.

Yeah i was thinking about this leak right after the trailer, but can't find picture of it.

it does sound real to me

Does anyone have a picture of that one picture "leak" that just showed vague pictures of stuff (like magic 8 ball with top hat and people figured that it was just galarian weezing) because there was something about Mothra on there I think. Possibly more on there but idk.

Edit: posted this and read through the latest comments and it looks like others were on the same page as me so just ignore this comment I guess

Does anyone have a picture of that one picture "leak" that just showed vague pictures of stuff (like magic 8 ball with top hat and people figured that it was just galarian weezing) because there was something about Mothra on there I think. Possibly more on there but idk.

Yes, it was just posted by martinmister a few posts up. Just click the link he/she left and that'll show you the "leak".

Speculation time (besides those circled in the photo):

Bat: Galarian Zubat or Woobat
Knight: New Pokémon
Long Eevee costume: G-Max Eevee
Cat in corner: Galarian Meowth/Persian/Regional Evolution? (Spiky ball of fur as per Affleck)
Cave painting: Alien factor to Galarian lore
Stick insect: New Pokémon
Dog: Yamper
Navi: New Fairy type
Squirrels (both): Skwovet (top) & Greedunt (bottom)
Magic penguin: G-Max Empoleon
Dragon: New dragon pseudo Edit: @dvor pointed out G-Max Charizard and I agree.
Next to it: G-Max Hitmonlee
Nessie: G-Max Lapras
Footballer: Scorbunny final evo
Spy: Sobble Final Evo
Primate: Grookey final evo
Long cat: G-Max Meowth
Ram statue: Wooloo evo
Statue: Speculated gargoyle Pokémon
Machamp: G-Max Machamp OR (wishlist, yeah) Galarian Metagross dropping Psychic for Fighting
Butterfly: G-Max Butterfree
Sheep: Wooloo - common, perhaps the new "regional rodent"
Obese Pikachu: G-Max Pikachu

No idea what that red thing in the top center could be, though.

Last edited:
The big black thing is giga hitmonlee i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom