• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The affleck leak was contradicted (implicitly) by the Gameinformer interviews regarding Grookey. Masuda implied they were going to depict a primate not commonly seen in fiction. Gorillas are extremely common. Lemurs are only known in pop-culture from madagascar.

That, and there's still no way of knowing if the entire leak is true without any official reveals. That's why I was so contestuous regarding Eternatus and Meteodyna's names (again, Eternatus makes me think of an Atropal.)

The affleck leak has had confirmed elements, but it is not comprehensive. Leaks, no matter how probable, should not be taken as gospel truth, even if they are mostly confirmed. A few details could be off.
The Dynamax camera site also referred to Grookey as Gorilla1, so it's pretty likely.
Yeah, I was gonna say... the Dynamax site basically confirmed that Grookey is gonna be a gorilla via its codename. I also don't recall them saying anything about Grookey evolving into a not commonly depicted primate during that interview- only expressing that Grookey would definitely be different from other monkey pokemon, specifically the other monkey starter.

And psh- screw Madagascar. Avatar's Momo the flying lemur is where it's at.

And psh- screw Madagascar. Avatar's Momo the flying lemur is where it's at.
Yes!

I’m trying to figure out how they really can convey a spy with Sobble... all I can think of are sunglass-like and hat-like headwear, and... yeah that’s it. It’s head fin can become a cape, but is that spy-like? Any way it goes, it feels awkwardly humanoid.

The affleck leak was contradicted (implicitly) by the Gameinformer interviews regarding Grookey. Masuda implied they were going to depict a primate not commonly seen in fiction. Gorillas are extremely common. Lemurs are only known in pop-culture from madagascar.

That, and there's still no way of knowing if the entire leak is true without any official reveals. That's why I was so contestuous regarding Eternatus and Meteodyna's names (again, Eternatus makes me think of an Atropal.)

The affleck leak has had confirmed elements, but it is not comprehensive. Leaks, no matter how probable, should not be taken as gospel truth, even if they are mostly confirmed. A few details could be off.

Is there a source for Masuda saying such a thing ?

I’m trying to figure out how they really can convey a spy with Sobble... all I can think of are sunglass-like and hat-like headwear, and... yeah that’s it. It’s head fin can become a cape, but is that spy-like? Any way it goes, it feels awkwardly humanoid.

Maybe something like this?

Source

I wonder what information, if any, will be revealed before launch. Considering we've been getting usually 1 major trailer within the first week of every month and a minor trailer around 1.5 weeks after the first trailer, I'd say probably Wednesday November 6th and that's it until reveal but idk. Also when does everyone think a datamine will happen? (I really just want to see rolycoly's evolution lol)

Man at this point I don't even care about revealed stuff anymore. The game's almost out. They barely gave me anything interesting.

I'm even ready to go in blind pokemon-wise my dudes. And I have literally not done that since Blue and Silver versions. But I can't even say that as much about Blue because my neighbor was playing it before I got my copy of blue so I knew what to expect with that. So basically Silver's the only pokemon game I went into mostly blind.

I am just so, so meh at this point. Just give me the game. I'll find my Imp son and learn everything about him IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA TELL ME ABOUT HIM AND TEASE HIM LIKE A DANG CARROT, GAMEFREAK.

Considering we are apparently getting some anime info on the 27th, I wonder if we will see some leaks regarding that in the coming days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom