• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I immediately thought this. Part of me thinks 24 would be too much, too crowded
Also another telling that it's fake is that in no official materials does it say your building your town like in New Leaf despite that being what your essentially doing, just from the ground up. It's always just been referred to as an island getaway or the/your island.

Funny how another series from the leak makes it easier to tell it's fake.

I mantain my stance that it’s story related. Since their typings (or existence) are unknown in Galar, they don’t want to ‘spoil’ them for us.
I agree 100%. People also think the types will leak with merch, and I’m just sitting here like naaaaaah. It’s very easy to do exactly what they’re doing in CoroCoro this month, making it all ???.

Starter evos are not going to overshadow an announcement for a new game or another game showing off some actual features. Thinking that it is that big of news that everyone will forget everything else is just narrow pokemon fan logic.
Yeah, this. It depends on what the individual watcher cares about. Even if the most anticipated character ever was announced for Smash, it would not make me forget about the things I see about SWSH in the next minute just because it was big news - simply because I care more about SWSH than I do about Smash.
It's the same for other people, not everyone who'd watch a Direct that's more than Pokémon really cares that much about Pokémon.

Just feels really pointless to reveal things 2 days before release when at that point things will very likely be datamined and online already anyway, not to mention that 2 days before release a couple of people will likely already have and play the games. Like me, hopefully

Just feels really pointless to reveal things 2 days before release when at that point things will very likely be datamined and online already anyway, not to mention that 2 days before release a couple of people will likely already have and play the games. Like me, hopefully
We literally got a trailer revealing Ultra Burst and Naganadel after the release of USUM so that’s possible.

Also another telling that it's fake is that in no official materials does it say your building your town like in New Leaf despite that being what your essentially doing, just from the ground up. It's always just been referred to as an island getaway or the/your island.

Funny how another series from the leak makes it easier to tell it's fake.
Right. Like why include 2 games that are extremely popular in a Pokemon leak? Hahaa.

All these "leakers" this year. Probably been at least 100 leaks we've combed through. And none of them really even tried. Haha

...Kind of wondering now if the lack of legendary typings and the weird lack of new Pokémon being advertised is due to a new type altogether.

Wouldn't they have revealed a new type by now if there was one? Mind, it'd be kinda neat if that Royal type rumor was true, but I thought it was proven fake.

Gonna go with there's definitely no new type this Gen. There is really no need for one and they definitely would have advertised it by now if there was.
Or the new type is the invisible type and sobble's final evolution will be a water/invisible and maybe game freak is advertising the invisible type for months but since its invisible none of us couldn't see it. Maybe in the 24 hours live there were tons of new pokemon but we didin't see because they were part invisible type. AND MAYBE dexit isn't real, some old pokemon gained invisible type so we can not see them in the games. And Inviseon is the new evolution and it was in the poke-camp with the other eevelutions but we didn' see it because it is INVISIBLE type. Invisible type is super effective to the angry fans and take less damage from feedbacks from fans. Also it is confirmed that Charizard has a brand new signature type that called ANTI-INVISIBLE and because of that it has to take all the shine and glory. And some sources say that charizard also gained a galarian form fire/anti-invisible but we can't see it for the time.

Nah, if we are getting a trailer or a Direct before launch or right at it, it'll be about Home and that's it.

(Time for a crackpot theory)
MAYBE THEY'VE ALREADY REVEALED THEIR TYPE????!!!!
Under Type, they put:
????
maybe they brought back the ??? type and gave it to the two legends! So they'd be weak to nothing and super effective against everything!
The ??? type wasn't super effective against anything, though. And it wouldn't really fit the theme of a Shield legendary to have a primarily offensive type. (Not to mention how unbalanced it'd be)

On the topic of the types of Zacian and Zamazenta - somewhere it was stated that the first time you see your cover legendary is near the beginning of the game, in a forest but without the golden ornaments, right?
So what if, maybe similar to Morpeko, they actually have an ability that makes them switch forms (with/without "armor") and along with that maybe also their type, or at least the secondary type?

It would kind of explain why their abilities and types are still unrevealed. Then again it's something that just came to my mind, so there's that

So what if, maybe similar to Morpeko, they actually have an ability that makes them switch forms (with/without "armor") and along with that maybe also their type, or at least the secondary type?

Zacian does seem to fuse the weird metal things on its back with its sword so maybe you're onto something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom