• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think we will see anything on the 27th? I’m betting no. I was really hoping we might see one tomorrow, but they probably would have announced that by now.
They could still drop something without warning. But given how they've been favoring Wednesdays and with Pokenchi on the 27th- no, if there's nothing tomorrow then there probably won't be any news this week.

Does anyone think we will see anything on the 27th? I’m betting no. I was really hoping we might see one tomorrow, but they probably would have announced that by now.
I think that whatever's on the 27th would be anime related.

I think that whatever's on the 27th would be anime related.
I don’t know it specifically says SWSH, and as far as I can tell they don’t refer to the anime that way. I just doubt if there will be anything new on Pokenchi

I don’t know it specifically says SWSH, and as far as I can tell they don’t refer to the anime that way. I just doubt if there will be anything new on Pokenchi
There never is. Its always rehashed info. If we don't get a surprise news drop tomorrow, Pokenchi will likely just show the Gigantamax forms we saw.

Since this cycle isn't like the others, we might get a return to the Pokemon Sunday exclusive reveals.

Like remember Zoroark and the BW starter silhouettes?

Since this cycle isn't like the others, we might get a return to the Pokemon Sunday exclusive reveals.

I actually miss the silhouette days! Those guesses for the Unova starters are still hilarious. I’d love some mid stage silhouettes.

We would've had one by now then.

Also, the reveals are done internationally now. Pokémon Sunday and Pokénchi are not made for that. Also, we haven't seen anything from both of them in years. So, if that doesn't prove anything...

We would've had one by now then.

Also, the reveals are done internationally now. Pokémon Sunday and Pokénchi are not made for that. Also, we haven't seen anything from both of them in years. So, if that doesn't prove anything...
Still could happen. Especially if they exclusively reveal something on Pokénchi and then there's an international trailer during or after it airs.

I've been seeing so many "leaks" refer to its evolution as a motorcycle that I'm honestly scared that it won't become a train... :<
If it doesn't become a train, I am hoping for a roly poly bug like design. (they are actually a crustacean instead of an actual bug) Seems random but I could see it.
What Roly Poly Bugs are.

I've been seeing so many "leaks" refer to its evolution as a motorcycle that I'm honestly scared that it won't become a train... :<

Honestly all the evolution possibilities I can imagine it for it, motorbike, train, car all sound cool to me.

I'm starting to get more and more interested to have it on my team, its been growing on me a lot. I'd love to see it become a Fire type, my possible team is missing a fire type.

Honestly all the evolution possibilities I can imagine it for it, motorbike, train, car all sound cool to me.

I'm starting to get more and more interested to have it on my team, its been growing on me a lot. I'd love to see it become a Fire type, my possible team is missing a fire type.
I would hate it as a motorbike or car, they just seem so unnatural. Not saying that a train is natural per se but in the sense of the region with tons of trains it seems more natural than cars and God forbid the motorcycle. I would drop rolycoly so hard if it became a motorbike, no Pokemon should ever be based off of a motorbike.

What a time to be a shady Gamestop employee.

Almost makes me wanna get hired there part time just so I can take home my copies early when the store gets them. I've heard cool managers let you do that sometimes. Sometimes.
I gotta admit that I would be kinda tempted to do that. The sad thing is that everyone would know it was me.

View: https://twitter.com/PokemonSwordNew/status/1186746946364563456

This is pretty interesting.

If you look closely, it looks like it could match a Pokemon that was teased a while back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom