• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way Jessie catches Sobble, also how do you make a hyena cute anyway?

Poochyena isn't exactly cute ...
Honestly, it's not that hard-

main-qimg-451c7fdddd1cd3b7ae30a8ee2840d360

It's certainly cute. Not really something most people would recognize as a hyena, but that shouldn't stop GameFreak.
XD Well, technically it's an aardwolf, the cutest member of the hyena family.

Though the other members can certainly be adorable too-

36b8fd31277d68fbc427d696f1a7e6b0.jpg

But yeah, shouldn't stop GameFreak considering they made Poochyena and Mightyena more dog-like despite hyenas being unrelated to them.

I love hyenas, I think they're very cute. Poochyena and Mightyena are two of my favorite hoenn pokemon as well, but they do also seem to take a lot of wolf/dog traits (and I mean.../poochy/ena haha)

I just kinda want another hyena pokemon, one without predominantly canine traits
(though to be fair, I guess real hyenas do look like canines and that's why it's such a common misconception that they are)

a hyena pokemon with a more arched back...spots or stripes, more rounded ears?

I highly doubt that Ash is traveling with just Hop. They would have to have a majority of the gyms be challenged twice (because not every Gym Leader is version exclusive) and I also highly doubt that there wouldn't be a female companion because that would leave out a massive part of the Pokemon fandom. I also highly doubt that Team Rocket would get a starter. Additionally, this rumor mentions Bertha (the Sinnoh E4 member). This rumor is most likely fake.

I mean, Pikachu got a Z-Move exclusive to it while Raichu (save the Alolan, but that's only cuz it is a "new" form) did not. Probably going off of case-by-case as opposed to a single criteria for all Pokémon that can Gigantimax/Dynamax.

I'm curious as to whether the gauge on the stats page for dynamax level determines whether a pokemon (if eligible) can gigantimax (when full or something).

What did the rumor say and what is its source? I hear Gen 4 and I jump
It's a 4chan leak. Here's what it says:

1. Bertha (the Ground type E4 member from Sinnoh) takes Ash to Galar.
  2. Hop is Ash's only traveling companion. He gets Scorbunny.
  3. TR gets Sobble and brings back some of their old Pokemon, including Mime Jr. and Yanmega. Mime Jr. also evolves into a regional variant of Mr. Mime.
  4. Ash gets Yamper and a currently unrevealed Frog Pokemon.
  5. An unrevealed hyena Pokemon follows TR around.

1. Bertha (the Ground type E4 member from Sinnoh) takes Ash to Galar

Sounds plausible. Definitely not accompanying, but if taking him to Galar, this is entirely within possibility. I mean, Alexa (who is much older than Ash) took him to Kalos, so it's all good.

It's a 4chan leak. Here's what it says:
  1. Hop is Ash's only traveling companion. He gets Scorbunny.

Doesn't sound right. It's always been 3+ to get that group dynamic feel.

Also, who's TR? Lol.

Sounds plausible. Definitely not accompanying, but if taking him to Galar, this is entirely within possibility. I mean, Alexa (who is much older than Ash) took him to Kalos, so it's all good.

Doesn't sound right. It's always been 3+ to get that group dynamic feel.

Also, who's TR? Lol.
TR is Team Rocket. I also highly doubt that they are ever getting a starter.

Bede is supported by Chairman Rose
Hop is supported by his brother Leon
Marnie is supported by whole Team Yell

Are we the underdog?

TR is Team Rocket. I also highly doubt that they are ever getting a starter.

Two possible scenarios:
  1. They steal one and the starter gets attached to one of them, so it means they cannot get rid of it or Magnolia sees them, mistakes them for trainers, and allows them to have the starter
  2. They find a stray
Bede is supported by Chairman Rose
Hop is supported by his brother Leon
Marnie is supported by whole Team Yell

Are we the underdog?

We are supported by Zacian/Zamazenta. Calling it right now. Just like in SM or USUM where the only reason the protag ever got his/her start was cuz Tapu Koko "chose" him/her with the Z-Ring.

Two possible scenarios:
  1. They steal one and the starter gets attached to one of them, so it means they cannot get rid of it or Magnolia sees them, mistakes them for trainers, and allows them to have the starter
  2. They find a stray
TR catching a starter would make kids less likely to choose that starter because they would associate it with the bad guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom