• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasn't it already been confirmed that nothing was revealed in the next Corocoro? That kinda disproves this already.

Why would Meltan be relevant to Eternatus at all. Also, there are multiple Meltan in existence, why does she need you to find one specific one?

Eeveelution cliffhanger, despite the total lack of cliffhangers in other promotions. (Closest we get is "vague threat against the Zdogs, which isn't quite as specific as "What new Pokemon is Eevee evolving into?")

"Follow this path and you'll see a city"? How are we following the path if the video already ended?

Somehow claims to know Corocoro promotions, Pokemon directs, and the plot of the games. Pretty sure marketing and dialogue writing would be a little more separate from each other.

Last edited:
We should probably put that one Plot rumor somewhere.

This person is claiming to have intimate knowledge of game mechanics, so they're either suggesting that they played the game and learned this stuff, or they developed the game and know this stuff. Either way, they should have more information on Alcreamie than just "whipped cream". Like, they didn't even mention that it had strawberries? They didn't mention that it had a Gigantimax form, even though they took the time to talk about them?

And, c'mon, it's a post on 4Chan mocking black people. Do we really have to look that carefully at it to realize it's garbage?

Maybe Meltan is food for Eternatus? Consuming metals or metal-like beigns in order to grow stronger and more powerful? But man, I really hope that Oleana does end up becoming the true villainness of the game. I would sincerely love that a lot!

Maybe Meltan is food for Eternatus? Consuming metals or metal-like beigns in order to grow stronger and more powerful? But man, I really hope that Oleana does end up becoming the true villainness of the game. I would sincerely love that a lot!

That face hides a lot more secrets than we all think. My money is on Oleana too being the major antagonist, playing both Leon and Rose from the background.

That rumour is quite inconsistent and kind of already disproven. Having Impidimp in the upcoming Corocoro was a safe bet, but a wrong bet.

This person is claiming to have intimate knowledge of game mechanics, so they're either suggesting that they played the game and learned this stuff, or they developed the game and know this stuff. Either way, they should have more information on Alcreamie than just "whipped cream". Like, they didn't even mention that it had strawberries? They didn't mention that it had a Gigantimax form, even though they took the time to talk about them?

And, c'mon, it's a post on 4Chan mocking black people. Do we really have to look that carefully at it to realize it's garbage?
It isn't mocking people. People are just being SJWs.
Now let us please keep politics out of this forum. Yes it is 4chan, but 4chan had gotten leaks for Pokemon games right in the past. Though not completely accurate, they are still clues to what we might get. Only time will tell when the other things are revealed in trailers. We now have not long to wait since information are beginning to flow out unexpectedly and nicely.

This didn't need a new thread. Also, whipped cream isn't an unlikely guess with James Turner as the art director.

The rumor only mentions past protagonists and rivals, so I don't know what "most of the Gen 4 cast" is based on. If the facility exists, it will surely only have a handful of characters compared to Masters. You're expected to play both, by the way.

This didn't need a new thread. Also, whipped cream isn't an unlikely guess with James Turner as the art director.

The rumor only mentions past protagonists and rivals, so I don't know what "most of the Gen 4 cast" is based on. If the facility exists, it will surely only have a handful of characters compared to Masters. You're expected to play both, by the way.
Does it matter? Masters is a spinoff Mobile Gacha Game that'll make money reguardless. It wouldn't make any difference if there's a lot of old characters returning in Sword and Shield as it is a Main Core Game.

Also, saw the latest trailer with Dynamax Gengar, Pikachu and Charizard. Gigantomax Forms I feel will not be revealed until later on down the line.

I feel like this could have just been discussed in the leak repo thread....in fact I believe it was.

It isn't mocking people. People are just being SJWs.
No? People are allowed to be offended by something without being written off as an “SJW”. It’s pretty obvious that the comparison made in the leak is unnecessary.

Call me a cynic, but I guess I just find it worth questioning if a post that mentions a minority race on the site that regularly shares Nazi Grookey memes is in good faith.

I feel like this could have just been discussed in the leak repo thread....in fact I believe it was.

No? People are allowed to be offended by something without being written off as an “SJW”. It’s pretty obvious that the comparison made in the leak is unnecessary.
true, but please keep the politics off this thread if you don't mind?

I agree with the above.

Call me a cynic, but I guess I just find it worth questioning if a post that mentions a minority race on the site that regularly shares Nazi Grookey memes is in good faith.

Being black myself I'm hardly offended, but... they are a pretty strange bunch. Who the hell would even think of something like that? :confused: In any case, I really don't think Game Freak wants any(more) potential controversy this Generation, assuming "prehistoric black man" is being described in good faith. The Nessa controversy itself (personal opinion of a POC) was overblown and ridiculous, so I could only imagine what this would do.

I agree with the above.

Being black myself I'm hardly offended, but... they are a pretty strange bunch. Who the hell would even think of something like that? :confused: In any case, I really don't think Game Freak wants any(more) potential controversy this Generation, assuming "prehistoric black man" is being described in good faith. The Nessa controversy itself (personal opinion of a POC) was overblown and ridiculous, so I could only imagine what this would do.
In Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution they got rid of Team Rocket being Vikings because of racism in Japan, when in the west that'll be normal. But whenever the term 'blackface' comes into view and is the norm in Japan, in the west there will be an uproar. Even one episode of Sun and Moon was dubbed because of this reasoning.

I suppose people don't understand that we have different cultures to one and another.

TIL this is a thing. I wonder why? I didn't even know there was some kind of connection between these European pillagers and the Japanese.
Me neither, I guess they were trying not to offend the west. Yet they were going about it the wrong way, when it comes to offending, it's usually those that we already know. But then, you can never please anyone. You will always find people that will be offended for the sake of being offended.

Anyway, we are talking mostly about the leak, not political issues such as skin tones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom