• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And saw another leak that someone claims has seen some more Gigantamax pokemon.

Charizard resembles X but has a back fin

Lapras has music intensity bars on it's shell

Tyranitar looks similar but gains red holes

Machamp's arms get bigger and he uses to walk with while his legs are crossed

and Hedreigon become long and snake like with a lot of wings.

I would kinda like to see that Hydreigon. =/

We already knew Lapras, though, and the others don't sound great.

Finally some pokemon who really need a giga form...wait...

Question, if these turned out to be the real designs, what are your thoughts on em?
kv8yT5r.png
Both Drumkey Kong and Scorbunny evo look fugly as shit and the former is pretty over-designed; 'Intelleon' I guess sorta passes but still looks a bit wonky.

Both Drumkey Kong and Scorbunny evo look fugly as shit and the former is pretty over-designed; 'Intelleon' I guess sorta passes but still looks a bit wonky.
While the first two quite match the leak descriptions my question is: would you really think "spy theme" looking at sobble's evolution? It's not that obvious for me honestly. Why is he looking like a spy? Because it has a jacket and a hat?

While the first two quite match the leak descriptions my question is: would you really think "spy theme" looking at sobble's evolution? It's not that obvious for me honestly. Why is he looking like a spy? Because it has a jacket and a hat?
Didn't old cartoons and Spy vs Spy draw spies that way?

"Sorry guys, we got rid of Mega Evolution"
"What's that?"
slaps fin onto Charizard X "A cool new form, next question"
"I got sick of trying to design a Gigantimax form for Tyranitar, so I made a model of it that's exactly the same, but it looks like I shot it a few times, because I'm sick of looking at it."
"lmao send that in as the actual design and see how they react"
Imagine a Machamp crabwalking towards you while pointing crossed legs in your direction. I'd be terrified.

What even are “music intensity bars” ?

What even are “music intensity bars” ?
I've been playing music for over 7 years and I'm confused on what music intensity bars are. The only thing I can think of are the bars which hold the notes and stuff. 99% sure music intensity bars don't exist so I'm very confused by this. Either someone is very uneducated on how sheet music goes or it's something in electronic music which I don't usually look at.

I've been playing music for over 7 years and I'm confused on what music intensity bars are. The only thing I can think of are the bars which hold the notes and stuff. 99% sure music intensity bars don't exist so I'm very confused by this. Either someone is very uneducated on how sheet music goes or it's something in electronic music which I don't usually look at.
My guess is that it's someone not very well-versed in musical terminology. It COULD mean those electronic bars that you see on like old radios that signify volume levels, but we already have a somewhat credible leak (to my knowledge?) that Lapras gains features like music notes. I don't even know how one would incorporate those digital display level bars in a Pokemon design lol.

EDIT: yeah that ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom