• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally some pokemon who really need a giga form...wait...
To be fair, if I had to give a form to any of the pseudos, it'd either be Tyranitar or Hydreigon. Both of their quad weaknesses are kind of damning, especially Hydreigon, since he never got to truly shine thanks to Fairies being introduced the very next gen. Other than that, the rest of the mons on that list are relatively underpowered and would appreciate the help (as much as I would loathe another Charizard form).

Last edited:
To be fair, if I had to give a form to any of the pseudos, it'd either be Tyranitar or Hydreigon. Both of their quad weaknesses are kind of damning, especially Hydreigon, since he never got to truly thanks to Fairies being introduced later. Other than that, the rest of the mons on that list are relatively underpowered and would appreciate the help (as much as I would loathe another Charizard form).
Yeah...this stopped Tyranitar/hydreigon/Machamp from being in vgc...
When's the last time you saw pokemon like maractus/mothim/kricketune in vgc? Do you really think Hydreigon is among those pokemon who need a new form? At least someone used It for its design in the game.

When's the last time you saw pokemon like maractus/mothim/kricketune in vgc? Do you really think Hydreigon is among those pokemon who need a new form? At least someone used It for its design in the game.
They did say that if they had to give a form to any of the pseudos.

Personally, I'd give it to Dragonite because it's the original pseudo and yet it didn't get a mega.

But I'll make exceptions for the others only if they're all Godzilla references. This is clearly the generation to really be making those.

I totally get your point but considering the target audience for these games they can't just give giga forms to unpopular pokemon and call it a day. That would be poor marketing. You may not want it, but a new charizard form is way more marketable than, say, a new kricketune form. I totally understand where you're coming fron though. I would also like to see things like Mega Lopunny and Mega Mawile. And I really do hope there are some cases of less viable pokemon getting gigantamax forms. That said, unlike megas, this seems more balanced form change since it gets less stat boosts and only lasts 3 turns so at least the new form won't be overpowered.

Also it is kinda hialrious but Charizard getting a new form in kinda not the worst thing now because without his megas he's easily the worst kanto starter there is in competitive with his fire/flying type lol.

I totally get your point but considering the target audience for these games they can't just give giga forms to unpopular pokemon and call it a day. That would be poor marketing. You may not want it, but a new charizard form is way more marketable than, say, a new kricketune form. I totally understand where you're coming fron though. I would also like to see things like Mega Lopunny and Mega Mawile. And I really do hope there are some cases of less viable pokemon getting gigantamax forms. That said, unlike megas, this seems more balanced form change since it gets less stat boosts and only lasts 3 turns so at least the new form won't be overpowered.

Also it is kinda hialrious but Charizard getting a new form in kinda not the worst thing now because without his megas he's easily the worst kanto starter there is in competitive with his fire/flying type lol.
You're right. Despite it's popularity Charizard is one of those pokemon that needs the power boost to stay relevant. But thanks to max moves, if it knows a flying type move it can boost it's speed before shrinking. And it can set up grassy terrain with Solar Beam.

I know that...As I said plenty of times, I'm not expecting these to be the games where unpopular pokemon shine. My problem is that they don't even try to make other pokemon competitive or to really make pokemon more balanced. No matter what, vgc will be played with the same 20 pokemon forever.

トップページ|「ポケモンひみつクラブ」公式サイト

Only for Japanese pre-orders, though, unfortunately. At least it's a website-that might be easier for someone to look through the code and find something.
People will be uploading the 'limited' content on social media for the sweet, sweet likes as soon as it’s released, so not really a huge matter of concern. And I'm pretty sure Serebii will release updates as they arrive for the clicks.

How would Grassy Terrain even help Charizard? It’s flying so it won’t be affected at all.

While Charizard doesnt benefit from terrain, the ability to fire off 120 + grass moves with no restrictions for three turns is fun especially for team mates who can take advantage of it or when you roost and become ground I suppose lol

"New video pretty soon"
Team Yell stuff plus new girl "rival" ben affleck already told you about
Introducing Pokemon Breeders Society (TM). Your new daycare + pelago. Breeding gives you points you can exchange for bonuses, like the speed up hatching time and ev training etc. Battling online earns you points too. Also clothing
Two new Pokemon but they always sound unbelievable in leaks anyway so i wont even bother

Oh, I could've sworn there was another that used the pic again, but ended up being false. Probably didn't mention Yell, though.

I'd trust Team Yell is real, though I don't know for sure if Leon is secretly their leader and he uses them to cause problems for trainers who could pose a real threat to him. We still have no idea if the continuation of that leak is from the same person or not.

Something that I just found out but, apparently we have already seen sirfecthed. We have seen it from the spaceworld demo of Pokemon Gold and Silver.

So are we supposedly getting a Farfetch'd evolution or gigantamax form?

The leak calls it a "regional evolution." Since it's the same leak that revealed Gigantamax, I assume they would have mentioned it alongside the Lapras, Pikachu, and Meowth Gigantamaxes that they talked about if it were one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom