• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The leak is pretty confusing on that part. It suggests that:

• Farfetch'd has a cross gen evolution.
  • Farfetch'd has a regional form.
  • Farfetch'd has a giga form.
  • Farfetch'd has a regional evolution (which should mean that it's locked in Galar unlike other cross gen evolutions).
I really hope it's just a cross-gen evolution so It won't be removed in 3 years (unless farfetch'd is not in the game clearly).

The leak is pretty confusing on that part. It suggests that:

• Farfetch'd has a cross gen evolution.
  • Farfetch'd has a regional form.
  • Farfetch'd has a giga form.
  • Farfetch'd has a regional evolution (which should mean that it's locked in Galar unlike other cross gen evolutions).
I really hope it's just a cross-gen evolution so It won't be removed in 3 years (unless farfetch'd is not in the game clearly).
Considering the leak says that Meowth gets a regional evo and a Giga form, and that the description of each are wildly different, I think we can cross that out. Imo, it's either the top or bottom option.

Side-note, is anyone really curious how the leaker got all of this info? The last bit of not planning on leaking and being upset makes it seem like he was a disgruntled employee, but he must have seen a lot he shouldn't have or been somewhat high up considering all the info's he called in advance.

Considering the leak says that Meowth gets a regional evo and a Giga form, and that the description of each are wildly different, I think we can cross that out. Imo, it's either the top or bottom option.

Side-note, is anyone really curious how the leaker got all of this info? The last bit of not planning on leaking and being upset makes it seem like he was a disgruntled employee, but he must have seen a lot he shouldn't have or been somewhat high up considering all the info's he called in advance.
Based on the info he provided and the use of English names, I figure it's probably from a list of promotional material due to be released in trailers.

But it doesn't. Nowhere in there does it link Farfetch'd to Gigantamax, and a Gigantamax form wouldn't have a different name.
The fact that he is not clear on the subject makes me believe that we should not rule out that he made confusion or that he assumed something. So I wouldn't exclude Farfetch't has just a giga form.

The fact that he is not clear on the subject makes me believe that we should not rule out that he made confusion or that he assumed something. So I wouldn't exclude Farfetch't has just a giga form.

Where would the name Sirfetch'd come from, though? Did they just pluck it out of thin air? Gigantamax forms don't have individual names.

I don't really see what's not clear about it, other than the weirdness of the term "regional evolution." I think it's pretty clear that they're not grouping Sirfetch'd in with the G-Maxes. The only question I have is whether they mean Meowth will have both a Gigantamax form (the long cat) as well as a new regional variant (the spiky furball), or if Meowth has a Gigantamax form and a "regional evolution" (as in, they were trying to say that Meowth's* [regional evolution] looks like a ball of spiky grey fur).

Where would the name Sirfetch'd come from, though? Did they just pluck it out of thin air? Gigantamax forms don't have individual names.

I don't really see what's not clear about it, other than the weirdness of the term "regional evolution." I think it's pretty clear that they're not grouping Sirfetch'd in with the G-Maxes. The only question I have is whether they mean Meowth will have both a Gigantamax form (the long cat) as well as a new regional variant (the spiky furball), or if Meowth has a Gigantamax form and a "regional evolution" (as in, they were trying to say that Meowth's* [regional evolution] looks like a ball of spiky grey fur).
I don't know. As I said, we don't know if Sirfetch'd is the acutal name of this form or just the way he calls it.

Something I'm curious about in the Ben Affleck leak, when they say that Scorbunny is pure Fire are they refering to the entire line, or are they just reffering to Scorbunny itself?

Something I'm curious about in the Ben Affleck leak, when they say that Scorbunny is pure Fire are they refering to the entire line, or are they just reffering to Scorbunny itself?
Another part of the leak really unclear. He clearly doesn't refer to Scorbunny but he may refer to scorbunny first evolution alone cause he says he doesn't really remeber the final evolution expect that it looks like a humanoid fighter. Just to difficult to say right now...

They said that about Raboot, who is the middle stage. It does not specify the final evo's typing. All it says about the final evo is that it looks like a fighter, but that doesn't mean that it gains the Fighting-type.

After the creation of Stoner Kitty aka Alolan Meowth, I hope they leave out the potential for more alternate forms.

After the creation of Stoner Kitty aka Alolan Meowth, I hope they leave out the potential for more alternate forms.
I think that the spiky ball of fur Meowth is more likely to be something like a baby form or a split evo anyways.

I think that the spiky ball of fur Meowth is more likely to be something like a baby form or a split evo anyways.
Well there are alot of variants of domesticated cats in the real world that stem from other types of domesticated cats. maybe that is what they are trying to depict if we are getting more variants of meowth/persian

I would kinda like to see that Hydreigon. =/

We already knew Lapras, though, and the others don't sound great.

Sounds like a mix of the Japanese Yamata no Orochi, and the Mesopotamia feathered serpents. As much as I chastise the new mechanic... I'll show some bias to something like Hydreigon becoming a giant mythological creature. I hope some King Ghidorah influence is there as well. Probably one of the few I would like and maybe use if I do give in and try this Generation.

Shame I likely couldn't use it to terrorize Galar villages. :/ Would be much more fun than limited to sports stadiums.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom