• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the ben affleck leak ? lol

" 1. Grookey’s final evolution is Grass/Rock
  1. Sobble’s final evolution is Water/Ghost
  2. Scorbunny’s final evolution is Fire but it has an ability that basically gives stab to Fighting Type moves. It will be able to learn all “punch” moves even ice punch
  3. Except for the Kanto starters and some popular Kanto Pokémon like Gengar, no Pokémon that previously had a mega evolution will get a Gigantamax form
  4. Kanto Gigantamax = Starters, Arbok, Pikachu, Gengar, Clefable, Meowth, Wheezing, Lapras,
  5. Johto Gigantamax = Noctowl, Lanturn, Xatu
  6. Hoenn Gigantamax = Exploud, Wailord, Flygon
  7. Sinnoh Gigantamax = None
  8. Unova Gigantamax = Maractus, Garbodor, Cinccino, Golurk
  9. Kalos Gigantamax = Noivern, Avalugg
  10. Alola Gigantamax = None
  11. Galar Gigantamax = Starters, Wooloo final evo, Dreadnaw, Corviknight, Alcremie, Eternatus, Impidimp final evo, Steel/Ghost Pokémon, New Mythical "

Scorbunny’s final evolution is Fire but it has an ability that basically gives stab to Fighting Type moves.
That's so freaking boring lol. At least Dhelmise was made to be like a triple type-this would just be "Fire/Fighting but not really".

1. Kanto Gigantamax = Starters, Arbok, Pikachu, Gengar, Clefable, Meowth, Wheezing, Lapras,
  2. Johto Gigantamax = Noctowl, Lanturn, Xatu
  3. Hoenn Gigantamax = Exploud, Wailord, Flygon
  4. Sinnoh Gigantamax = None
  5. Unova Gigantamax = Maractus, Garbodor, Cinccino, Golurk
  6. Kalos Gigantamax = Noivern, Avalugg
  7. Alola Gigantamax = None
  8. Galar Gigantamax = Starters, Wooloo final evo, Dreadnaw, Corviknight, Alcremie, Eternatus, Impidimp final evo, Steel/Ghost Pokémon, New Mythical "
I'm counting this as number sixteen claiming to know the entire dex, because it does at least pretend to know for sure that no Sinnoh/Alolan Pokemon are getting anything.

• Starters-already revealed
  • Wooloo-already revealed
  • Dreadnaw-already revealed
  • Corviknight-already revealed
  • Alcremie-already revealed
  • Eternatus-leaked
  • Impidimp-already revealed
How interesting that, out of all the Pokemon getting Gigantimax forms, only two haven't been revealed/had their prevos revealed. Very convenient.

Scorbunny’s final evolution is Fire but it has an ability that basically gives stab to Fighting Type moves. It will be able to learn all “punch” moves even ice punch

That is literally no different than it actually being Fire/Fighting type :bulbaFacepalm: The starters don't even get to use said secondary typings (at least in the past) in the main campaign. This is actually worse than simply retreading the type for the 4 and a half (Incineroar still had a wrestling theme) time, because the others simply had the typing itself, allowing them to get better more viable abilities.

Burning Bunny will be effectively dead to me of this happens.

Except for the Kanto starters and some popular Kanto Pokémon like Gengar, no Pokémon that previously had a mega evolution will get a Gigantamax form

Shocking.

Johto Gigantamax = Noctowl, Lanturn, Xatu

1a8c41c350c1f3d3ec4c39cb6079240a.png

Unova Gigantamax = Maractus, Garbodor, Cinccino, Golurk

Out of all the 156 choices allotted to them... Maractus? Garbodor? Not Volcorona, or the obvious Hydreigon? Hell, even Jellicent would be a much better choice simply because its Pokedex lore hints at the damn Kraken. Only Golurk is the right choice out of those.

Hope that info is fake and false, because I'm actually beginning to feel hate for this Generation as it is.

Remember we have the episode of Pokénchi to contain the latest information about sword and shield but obviously it might not be anything new but it will be the 21st July for japan just thought I would just let anyone know again just incase anyone had forgotten

Remember we have the episode of Pokénchi to contain the latest information about sword and shield but obviously it might not be anything new but it will be the 21st July for japan just thought I would just let anyone know again just incase anyone had forgotten
An international reveal trailer might go along with it (or a bit before/after), unrelated to the event itself. Like last time.

EDIT: Especially because we had quite a few revealed 'mons by august 1 during Sun/Moon's reveal-cycle. 30 to be exact, excluding Magearna. We are on 14 now with Sword/Shield (excluding Impidimp).

Last edited:

I'm not really expecting anything substantial like the villain team or a really major new feature, but my gut instinct is we will get something like a new Pokémon or two, or a new Gym Leader.

An international reveal trailer might go along with it (or a bit before/after), unrelated to the event itself. Like last time.

If I remember correctly, Pokenchi itself has never really revealed too much of note about future games but yet the official leaks for all the Gen VII games came in a series of short teaser videos which were never announced ahead of time, and so far GameFreak seems to be following this same format for SwSh.

I'm not really expecting anything substantial like the villain team or a really major new feature, but my gut instinct is we will get something like a new Pokémon or two, or a new Gym Leader.

If I remember correctly, Pokenchi itself has never really revealed too much of note about future games but yet the official leaks for all the Gen VII games came in a series of short teaser videos which were never announced ahead of time, and so far GameFreak seems to be following this same format for SwSh.
That is exactly my point; a short video might very well launch around the event ('it's high time', if Sun/Moon's newscycles are anything to go by), but unrelated to the event itself.

There was a bit of news every 2 weeks or so during july/august/september. There were some guys on Twitter who had the whole reveal-cycles of XY/SM written out, does anyone have a link to that?

EDIT: Never mind, found it. Indeed every 2 weeks or so for SM.

Last edited:
Out of all the 156 choices allotted to them... Maractus? Garbodor? Not Volcorona, or the obvious Hydreigon? Hell, even Jellicent would be a much better choice simply because its Pokedex lore hints at the damn Kraken. Only Golurk is the right choice out of those.

Hope that info is fake and false, because I'm actually beginning to feel hate for this Generation as it is.
Honestly, if this is true, Pokemon like Garbodor and Maractus getting Gigas actually makes me lowkey like it more than Megas. At the very least, the forms are going to Pokemon that actually really need the boost over Pokemon that are already popular and/or overpowered, which is one of Mega Evolution's biggest flaws (seen in the likes of Lucario and Salamence).

" 1. Grookey’s final evolution is Grass/Rock
  1. Sobble’s final evolution is Water/Ghost
  2. Scorbunny’s final evolution is Fire but it has an ability that basically gives stab to Fighting Type moves. It will be able to learn all “punch” moves even ice punch
  3. Except for the Kanto starters and some popular Kanto Pokémon like Gengar, no Pokémon that previously had a mega evolution will get a Gigantamax form
  4. Kanto Gigantamax = Starters, Arbok, Pikachu, Gengar, Clefable, Meowth, Wheezing, Lapras,
  5. Johto Gigantamax = Noctowl, Lanturn, Xatu
  6. Hoenn Gigantamax = Exploud, Wailord, Flygon
  7. Sinnoh Gigantamax = None
  8. Unova Gigantamax = Maractus, Garbodor, Cinccino, Golurk
  9. Kalos Gigantamax = Noivern, Avalugg
  10. Alola Gigantamax = None
  11. Galar Gigantamax = Starters, Wooloo final evo, Dreadnaw, Corviknight, Alcremie, Eternatus, Impidimp final evo, Steel/Ghost Pokémon, New Mythical "
Gotta call BS on this one. It's a lot of piggybacking, and Wailord and Flygon are obvious picks from every fan's wishlist. I also find it hard to believe that the only Galar pokemon receiving new forms are the ones that have already been revealed, as though there was nothing else new in the Galar pokedex.

And come on, Tyranitar is practically begging to be G-maxed, non-Kanto and previous Mega be damned. =I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom