• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon tweeted questionnaires on the day of the first SwSh direct...pretty sure they're not worried about news being buried by their own tweets.
Pokemon Day is a tough one to get around, though, because there is a LOT going on. Whereas there's no reason to announce a Direct during VGC, especially if said Direct is going to be on the 3rd of July. Honestly, it's weirder that they wouldn't make the Direct announcement later rather than earlier.

Pokemon Day is a tough one to get around, though, because there is a LOT going on.
I'm pretty sure questionnaires on Twitter aren't a required part of Pokemon Day. And if they want to wait 24 hours after the VGC to post news, why bother scheduling anything on Pokemon Day if there's so much going on?
Whereas there's no reason to announce a Direct during VGC,
It doesn't have to be the VGC specifically-my point is that it doesn't make sense to schedule a specific date for an announcement instead of just "whenever we have a set date for the direct". A decision like "let's wait a bit because we have something else going on" makes sense, but picking a specific date doesn't. There's also no reason not to announce it on the 25th-even if they decided
especially if said Direct is going to be on the 3rd of July. Honestly, it's weirder that they wouldn't make the Direct announcement later rather than earlier.
The last Direct announcement was over a week before the Direct. An announcement on the 26th would still be a smaller gap.

View: https://twitter.com/Pokemon/status/1133000605532708864

I just hope Eternatus is real so the part where it's featured in the plot would be also real.

I think Joe is really just trying to be a positive figure in dark times for the Pokemon community. It doesn't annoy me too much, compared to how often he retweets that annoying leak, rumor, and fake retweet. I got so sick of seeing it, but thankfully Twitter had a thing that could mute conversations so I wouldn't see that annoying tweet pop up on my feed every time a new rumor is posted.

tbf I think he's just trying to show that gamefreak wasn't lying when they said animations were a part of the reason many pokemon were cut. A lot of people didn't buy that but it does legitimately seem like they've had to add quite a few animations to hundreds of pokemon, and that's without the supposed camping feature

Dynamax Rumor said:
Team Yell is the gang in this game, who are well meaning fans of Marnie causing trouble
Dynamax Rumor Continuation said:
Leon is Team Yell's anonymous leader who uses his social media and power of fandom to target and damage trainers reception so they lose sponsorship
These two seems contradicting each other.

Hey, guys! Just a friendly reminder to talk only about unconfirmed leaks in this thread. E3 and officially confirmed stuff doesn't belong in this thread. Sorry!

I personally don't suspect that anything is off about Leon just because he is said not to have lost yet. Surely that's a natural assumption about Champions, except for Alder who lost to N as part of the story? While Lance lost to Blue and Red, he wasn't the Champion yet.

I personally don't suspect that anything is off about Leon just because he is said not to have lost yet. Surely that's a natural assumption about Champions, except for Alder who lost to N as part of the story? While Lance lost to Blue and Red, he wasn't the Champion yet.

I think what is meant with Leon is that he hasn't lost ever, so not even like Lance in the sense that he incurred losses before becoming Champion. Dude has just been straight-up winning since he picked his Starter

That said, I don't expect there to be anything dubious about Leon either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom