• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I don't think they will have to have a Galarian form if they are going to evolve (which seems kind of weird to me since they used one that has a Galarian form to show off this "regional evolution" feature). We have already seen Lapras in the trailers, and it doesn't look any different, and it will be getting a regional evolution according to the true leak.
No. The credible rumor actually claims that Lapras is getting a Gigantamax Form.

Also, I like that they finally made a regional variation that's a clean version of a Pokemon based on pollution. I kind of wanted that with Grimer and Muk where they would be pure Water, but I guess Galarian Weezing counts.

What's with sudden Team Yell hate? We already know that they're not the main threat in the games since the first time we learned their existence:
Team Yell is the gang in this game, who are well meaning fans of Marnie causing trouble
People are talking like if this is a new information that they're not a serious threat.

Guys, Team Yell are supposed to look stupid, okay? :LOL: they are basically neckbeards crossed with some strange gothish subculture. We will have our serious villains eventually.

Also loving the evil badger.

I actually quite like where it's taking regional variants. Regional evolutions are quite interesting
I don't like it because it just makes the games feel more and more segmented to me. =/

Also, I like that they finally made a regional variation that's a clean version of a Pokemon based on pollution. I kind of wanted that with Grimer and Muk where they would be pure Water, but I guess Galarian Weezing counts.
Pretty sure Galarian Weezing isn't "clean."

What's with sudden Team Yell hate? We already know that they're not the main threat in the games since the first time we learned their existence:

People are talking like if this is a new information that they're not a serious threat.
It's not that they're not-serious per se (although using Skull's idea for the gen immediately afterwards is a bit dodgy), it's that they look cartoonishly lame. Skull was grounded and looked the part of a bunch of low-lifes, while the average grunt for Yell has a massive beer belly and a stupid horn thing. I get it's supposed to look the part of overzealous fans, but they lean into it too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom