• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Marnie is a new trainer then why does she have such a huge fan following. I think there's more to her than just being a rival.
Maybe Marnie ends up going through gyms at an accelerated pace compared to everyone else, and this causes Team Yell to notice her.

Me too honestly, especially since we only got 2 new Pokemon (I don't count Regional Forms as new Pokemon).
They're technically not new Pokémon; you're correct on that. The site handles them as different forms, as well. Regional forms, but no dex-number for themselves.

They're technically not new Pokémon; you're correct on that. The site handles them as different forms, as well. Regional forms, but no dex-number for themselves.
Are you planning to explain your post about me, or not?

Guys check out Bede's page on the Pokemon site. He's not only endorsed by Rose but apparently has some ulterior motives. Hmm.
Probably to discover some Dynamax secrets or something.

Not really a surprise, though.

Bede is to Rose as Alain was to Lysandre.

I'm not so sure about that, I wouldn't be surprised if Bede is using Rose just as Rose is using Bede. Kinda of a symbiotic relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom