• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
a special wristband is given to you and Hop from Leon as soon as you choose your starter. it can be used to Dynamax your pokémon.
This person opens up their "leak" with information that's practically already confirmed.

potentially, every single pokémon can be obtained in Raid Battles. GF is currently planning to have weekly online Raids alongside with events hosted by local retailers.
"We announced a dex cut but it's actually not happening lol"

the main reason why Hop decides to start his adventure is because he's tired of being in Leon's shadow and his main goal is to defeat him.
Is that why he took Leon's endorsement?

the Galar Pokédex contains 634 pokémon, 111 of those being the new ones."
Twenty-second promising the entire dex. Thank you, next.

No Grass/ground? Grass/rock. No Torterra 2.0 ... Pure fire? Jokes...
If I would leak real info I would add fake to it to avoid other problems.

No Grass/ground? Grass/rock. No Torterra 2.0 ... Pure fire? Jokes...
If I would leak real info I would add fake to it to avoid other problems.
Adding fake information to a real leak doesn't spare you from legal action if they find you. Nintendo wouldn't look at your leak and go "Oh, you shouldn't do this but you threw some BS in there so it's fine."

I just realized that the Dynamax Continuation Rumor was moved to fake for the wrong reason.

It says that "The poster of the Dynamax rumor claimed that this rumor was posted by a friend of his using his IP Address. "

But I thought that Myth made that post to make a point about how anyone could pretend to be the Affleck Leaker.

It's still probably false because of this statement: "Potentially every single Pokemon can be obtained in the through online raid battle events. Gamefreak plans to have monthly online raids planned, alongside events hosted at local retailers. One of the first raids planned is Torterra to coincide with the Detective Pikachu movie."

But its "interesting" that the leak that Kiran just posted contains a very similar statement. Probably piggybacking? Weird choice of something to piggyback on.

I just realized that the Dynamax Continuation Rumor was moved to fake for the wrong reason.

It says that "The poster of the Dynamax rumor claimed that this rumor was posted by a friend of his using his IP Address. "

But I thought that Myth made that post to make a point about how anyone could pretend to be the Affleck Leaker.
No, the leaker actually did post again on that thread to say that his friend posted that continuation and to ignore it.

I can't quote Myth's post directly, but here's the post from the Affleck leaker:

SAlKJ9H.png

Myth posted this screenshot and later wrote:

"Don't know if some people are joking too or not, but in case anyone is wondering, I made that, it was a joke. 2 days to get more information!"

I can't quote Myth's post directly, but here's the post from the Affleck leaker:

SAlKJ9H.png

Myth posted this screenshot and later wrote:

"Don't know if some people are joking too or not, but in case anyone is wondering, I made that, it was a joke. 2 days to get more information!"
Hnnngh... I don't know now. I can't even see the original thread anymore save for the first few posts up to the seagull thing.

Definitely does not seem that the Continuation is legit at this point, though, seeing as absolutely nothing has been confirmed from it compared with the original posts getting more and more confirmed with every trailer.

Plus the "potentially every pokemon is obtainable" and "Leon is Team Yell's leader" BS.

Though I'm sure Leon is secretly a Marnie fanboy. =P

Hnnngh... I don't know now. I can't even see the original thread anymore save for the first few posts up to the seagull thing.

Definitely does not seem that the Continuation is legit at this point, though, seeing as absolutely nothing has been confirmed from it compared with the original posts getting more and more confirmed with every trailer.

Plus the "potentially every pokemon is obtainable" and "Leon is Team Yell's leader" BS.

Though I'm sure Leon is secretly a Marnie fanboy. =P

Oh for sure. It's really pretty useless overall too since it doesn't describe any new Pokemon or anything substantial. The G-Max forms are all safe bets as well.

I only really brought it up again because the recent leak quoted it almost directly on the raid battle thing and I think its funny that Myth's joke has potentially continued to cause this much confusion.

Adding fake information to a real leak doesn't spare you from legal action if they find you. Nintendo wouldn't look at your leak and go "Oh, you shouldn't do this but you threw some BS in there so it's fine."
They need to prove You didnt predict it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom