• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They didn't end with it though. Thats the difference. 666 is also not banned as a Pokemon nickname, while 9/11 is. Thats why i also think they will avoid 911 for a starter number.
It doesn't really matter anyways because they're not openly supporting the 911 terrorist attacks by ending the dex on that number, unless said Pokemon has a design that's offensive to Muslims, but I highly doubt that they'll go that far.

They didn't end with it though. Thats the difference. 666 is also not banned as a Pokemon nickname, while 9/11 is. Thats why i also think they will avoid 911 for a starter number.
But 9/11 clearly refers to the date, while 911 is just a dex number. (or an emergency services number, depending on the area)

Another dex leak has surfaced, but i am not gonna post it, since its fake anyways (It lists Wooper line getting a Galarian form and evolution), while regular Quagsire has already been confirmed, since it was in one of the trailer. So if you stumble upon that one, you know already that its fake.
Gotta admit, that leak almost had me going with the galarian exploud and Sunflora.

9/11 is a banned Pokemon nickname. They don't do that without a reason. So Gamefreak and the Pokemon Company also care about it. If they ban the nickname, their is no way the are gonna end a dex with 911.
9/11 is banned, but 911 isn't.

And as it turns out, the censored word list comes from the device, not the game-
Nintendo 3DS software uses a built-in text-entry filter rather than a filter in the game itself. The Nintendo 3DS filter can be changed by system updates, so the list of censored words varies with the Nintendo 3DS firmware version.

Even if it is an in-game censored word list, it is most likely contributed to by each language's translation team, not GameFreak. There's no reason why GameFreak would assume that "porco dio" is a ban-worthy name in Italian.

Last edited:
I find it disappointing that these people making fake leaks can't even take the time to Google the serebii list of Galar Pokémon real quick before making up a fake leak. It almost makes me want to create a fake leak that has some actual effort in it, just so something interesting is created at least. Lol

Sunflora really could use something though. three flower heads could work some people grow them in radioactive sights to help clean the soil, or one that is more feminine maybe add a typing, or be some sort of grass/fighting sunflower

Imma spout a personal theory on our little teapot elephant. It'll be a Fire/water type. Like an actual elephant it drink water through it's trunk and can boil the water inside it's body with heat. And then can spout it out through it's trunk. Can probably learn Scald naturally, and will probably be a heavy special attacker. Think poor man's Volcanion.

Makes me thirsty for tea. Best utility sounding Pokemon.

On another note, I wouldn't mind if this were Galarian Phanpy, but the fact they introduced a wholly (pun) new sheep rather than just Galarian Mareep likely implies that it's a new mon. Out of the prior "leaks", I hope Farfetch'd's supposed Galarian evo is next to be revealed.

911 has no meaning to the most of the world. I doubt a Pokemon with that number would cause a controversy (unless the Pokemon under that number just happens to be a Steel/Flying type that looks like a plane).

I don't know much about game development so not really sure if this is something that would/could be done, but is it possible that Pokemon featured in the early trailers (like Hoothoot/Noctowl and Wooper/Quagsire) could receive Galarian forms later in development?

I don't know much about game development so not really sure if this is something that would/could be done, but is it possible that Pokemon featured in the early trailers (like Hoothoot/Noctowl and Wooper/Quagsire) could receive Galarian forms later in development?
I'm sure that it would be technically possible but it would be extremely unlikely. It has clearly already been decided upon and coded into the region at this point. Plus I think it could be considered false advertising by some if they switched them out after reveal.

well if they did npc trade, it wouldnt be false advertising but i would be super surprised if we could get both forms in this game.

If there is news for Worlds, I think it would be during the opening ceremony right? So sometime on the 16th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom