• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit there's a possibility that leak is real. But if it is, why was it unmentioned in the one leak we know is real?

And if Royal Type is real then what will it be strong against, as well as what will it be weak against. I've come up with an idea based on it's nature...

Royal will probably be immune to Fairy, super effective against Dragon, and weak to Dark

I feel like Royal type might have an interaction with Fighting type too. Fighting type is associated with a spirit of nobility.

We haven't yet known Zacian and Zamazenta's types as of yet, whilst whenever Past mascot Legendaries do show up, they do reveal their typings. So why isn't this time?
We haven't known Zekrom/Reshiram and Xerneas/Yveltals typing for quite some time after their reveal.
Also Royal type is just ... no.

The leaker did say that it was frustrated that it wasn't able to view more of the contents near the end of it's leak.

As much as I think a new type sounds cool, that leak said Gigantamax Lapras and Charizard get a new typing while Gigantamaxed. Hasn’t it already been confirmed typing doesn’t change when Gigantamax happens?

As much as I think a new type sounds cool, that leak said Gigantamax Laura’s and Charizard get a new typing while Gigantamaxed. Hasn’t it already been confirmed typing doesn’t change when Gigantamax happens?

Some Mega Evolutions change type and some don't. That we haven't seen any change type yet doesn't really prove anything.

As much as I think a new type sounds cool, that leak said Gigantamax Laura’s and Charizard get a new typing while Gigantamaxed. Hasn’t it already been confirmed typing doesn’t change when Gigantamax happens?
Pretty much.

Also love how they're calling Meteordyna fake. I'm just gonna call BS on that.

Some Mega Evolutions change type and some don't. That we haven't seen any change type yet doesn't really prove anything.
And the odds that they just happened to pick three pokemon that don't change type...? Like changing type would be a big reveal after Mega Evolution, there's no reason to keep it as a "surprise."

It would prove the leak is false if typing doesn’t change during Gigantamax, since the leak said Lapras and Charizard change typing.

It would prove the leak fake if no Gigantamax changes type, yes. However, we don't actually know that yet.

Note, the leak would be proven fake even if the Royal type was real if no Gigantamax changed types.

And the odds that they just happened to pick three pokemon that don't change type...? Like changing type would be a big reveal after Mega Evolution, there's no reason to keep it as a "surprise."

Why not? It's not stunningly unlikely like Pokemon death in-game or something like that. Perhaps it reduces the probability a little, but it's not a major thing.

Also love how they're calling Meteordyna fake. I'm just gonna call BS on that.

They didn't actually call it fake. They just said they haven't seen it at all.

It would prove the leak fake if no Gigantamax changes type, yes. However, we don't actually know that yet.

Note, the leak would be proven fake even if the Royal type was real if no Gigantamax changed type.

They didn't actually call it fake. They just said they haven't seen it at all.

1: I know that? You’d think they’d already say if Gigantamax changes type by this point in time.

2: “I haven’t heard or seen anything about a Pokémon called Meteordyna” heavily implies that Meteodyna is fake.

The royal type leak is fake.
It absolutely makes zero sense they are gonna remove Empoleons secondary type and swap it out for Royal, because of marketing.
Secondly: Sylveon was the first 'Normal' Pokemon (Non-Starter or legendary) too be revealed for X and Y, because its an Eeveelution and Fairy typing was a permanent new typing. So if we got a new Eeveelution with the Royal typing, we would have known by now.
Another potential problem is that you can class the majority of the Fairy types as Royal types as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom