• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if that evolution of Galarian Cabink will resemble Diancie in any way.

I mean... it might roll off the tongue better if my brain wasn't hellbent on reading it as Ath-le-pus like a french zit.
What is it even supposed to be? My mind instantly goes dirty places because I, and I'm sure most English speakers, have no idea is the supposed etymology.

And Chernagob? I just think Chernobyl. Dark Lord? Never. Never ever.

No way Scorbunny will envolve into a partly normal type Pokémon. Normal is not a secondary type that we see on starters. Fire/Fighting, Pure Fire and Fire/Steel are my bets.

No way Scorbunny will envolve into a partly normal type Pokémon. Normal is not a secondary type that we see on starters. Fire/Fighting, Pure Fire and Fire/Steel are my bets.
Agreed, mostly because of the cool factor. They've been tacking on 'cool' types (psychic, fairy, steel, ghost, dark, fighting) in order to up the interest even further in using them. Normal as a type is... Normal, not cool.

Agreed, mostly because of the cool factor. They've been tacking on 'cool' types (psychic, fairy, steel, ghost, dark, fighting) in order to up the interest even further in using them. Normal as a type is... Normal, not cool.
We had a Lion pokemon that was normal, A god pokemon that's normal, a chimera that's normal.

Look at what we got soo far (about secondary types of final evolutions of starters):

I don't see we getting a normal, or ice, or dragon as secondary types among starters.

. 7 monotypes
. 1 flying type
. 1 poison type
. 4 fighting types
. 2 ground types
. 2 dark types
. 1 fairy type
. 1 ghost type
. 1 psychic type
. 1 steel type

We had a Lion pokemon that was normal, A god pokemon that's normal, a chimera that's normal.
Litleo is a regular Pokémon, not a walking advertisement for the game it's in. Arceus and Silvally both are monotype normal as a 'blank slate' or 'everything' default. Also their whole thing is that you can make them types that are not normal. Lol

Fire/Normal but looking like a Fighting type is not really better than Incineroar. In fact it's worse, at least Incineroar had a cool typing.

But it's better than being pure Fire but also looking like a Fighting type. Monotype is pretty boring.

Intelleon sounds pretty good though, it should make up for the others being sub-par.

Athlete+Lepus, the genus for rabbits and hares.
While I get that they sometimes do out-of-the-box names like Decidueye, I really really don't see that being chosen by anyone and then cleared by everyone.

Aw Knight, you got me. Totally thought it was a potentially-real leak (though the fire/normal starter thing really threw me off lol)

I know we now know it was fake but wouldn’t Golurk give it away? I’m fairly certain he was in the pokejobs screens in the Japan trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom