• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we now know it was fake but wouldn’t Golurk give it away? I’m fairly certain he was in the pokejobs screens in the Japan trailer

Golurk was also seen in the June 5th trailer too.

I'm curious if someone posts about a ''real" leaks thay may get caught by the police and then they arrest them for leakery?? or maybe they get fired from Gamefreak company??

^ Isn't that a bit extreme? :lapras: "What are ya in for?" "Leaking Pokemon..."

That rumor with the legend's abilities sounds pretty alright imo Kinda what I'd expect from a legendary sword & shield. Really, the broken-ness of the abilities will also depend on the stats, which could be balanced. Zacian's attack stat could be fairly low (legendary wise) for all we know, same for Zamazenta and defense.

Fire/Fairy Galarian Ponyta also sounds pretty nice. Assuming Fairy bc Fire/Flying would be an absolute waste on a mythical Pegasus, and Opal is suppose to be a Fairy type Gym Leader from the other "leaks." Electric/Fairy Galarian Blitzle... perhaps Galarian Ponyta looses the horn, in order to further separate it from Blitzle.

Fitting for western myths if true, and Fairy would be a popular type this gen it seems for Galarian formes.

Well, I too realised that! And the fact that no proper source was linked for the leak, the reddit and forums username for Knightwolf is identical...
Had someone been reading this forum page to come up with this? Especially Scorbunny’s typing?

Fire/Fairy Galarian Ponyta also sounds pretty nice. Assuming Fairy bc Fire/Flying would be an absolute waste on a mythical Pegasus, and Opal is suppose to be a Fairy type Gym Leader from the other "leaks." Electric/Fairy Galarian Blitzle... perhaps Galarian Ponyta looses the horn, in order to further separate it from Blitzle.

I had a thought about maybe they no longer are fire and electric? Fairy is a given if Opal uses them, and I love the idea of those combos, but I also want more regional variants to be completely different types than their original forms. One of them could be Fairy/Flying or mono Fairy maybe.

I'm curious if someone posts about a ''real" leaks thay may get caught by the police and then they arrest them for leakery?? or maybe they get fired from Gamefreak company??
Well, the only times I have seen someone getting arrested has been because they leaked the games, not info about them, like that one Australian guy that leaked New Super Mario Bros. Wii early.

"I'm angry and upset, but I liked what I saw so far"

I wonder what he meant by that. Dexit? Did they fire him?

I don't have sure if he really was involved in the game development, because, if he really was involved, then how he doesn't know all starters's evolutions names? About the Grookey line, he did posted very few stuff.

Well today officially marks the start of gamescom! Who knows if nintendo will show anything other than the indie showcase they showed an hour ago, but here is hoping!

I don't have sure if he really was involved in the game development, because, if he really was involved, then how he doesn't know all starters's evolutions names? About the Grookey line, he did posted very few stuff.
Well, he said "what I saw so far," so he most likely just saw the games, and he saw just a part of it, not all of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom