• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So @mint0h and I were trying to figure out the change in HP upon Dynamaxing by revers engineering from some screenshots of HP of Pokémon in their normal form and HP of Pokémon in their Dynamaxed form.

%∆ Corviknight = +49.7%
%∆ Wooloo = +49.6%
%∆ Yamper = +50.0%
%∆ Drednaw= +49.6%

Average = +49.725% increase in HP upon Dynamaxing

So now let's try to apply it the other way around with a Dynamaxed Raichu:

Therefore, applying it to Raichu: 201÷1.49725 = 134.24 HP which falls in the legal range of HP values for a Level 50 Raichu of 120-167

Has anybody noticed that Oleana and Magnolia look alike (Hair and eye color)? I wouldn't be surprised if a leak has stated that they are revealed to be mother and daughter.

Well they're both researchers and Oleana created the Dynamax band.
She was likely Mag's former protegee prior to Sonia.

Well they're both researchers and Oleana created the Dynamax band.

... huh. I was not aware of that, but it checks out. That's intriguing, as neither of the two previous wrist gadgets have been manmade technology. Mega Rings and Z-Rings were both natural elements (Key Stones and basically Necrozma bones) that humans simply stuck onto a bracelet for wearability after discovering them.

Has anybody noticed that Oleana and Magnolia look alike (Hair and eye color)? I wouldn't be surprised if a leak has stated that they are revealed to be mother and daughter.

I don't quite think Oleana will have a blood relation to Magnolia - while their hair and eye colors are similar, there are differences. Magnolia's hair is, I think, supposed to look like what would happen is Sonia's hair started greying, since Magnolia is Sonia's grandmother, and Oleana's hair looks to me to be more blonde than faded red. And both Magnolia and Sonia have more turquoise-colored eyes, whereas I'd say that Oleana's eyes are closer to olive, like Rose's.

That being said, I could imagine there being some kind of tie between them, what with Desdar pointing out that they both are connected to Dynamax. If Oleana invented the band, then maybe she was initially a pupil of Magnolia? Then again, maybe Oleana was able to do that because she knows more about Dynamax than Prof. Magnolia does.

Who knows, maybe Oleana is Magnolia's daughter, and Sonia's mother. Relatives don't have to look exactly alike, after all.

If Magnolia is studying the Dynamax phenomenon, and Oleana created the bracelet for it, and Sonia is also Magnolia's assistant for it, I don't see why it couldn't be a thing haha.

Also, aDrive has a really interesting video about USUM and how they potentially could have been super subtle hints about Galarian forms if y'all wanna watch.

Who knows, maybe Oleana is Magnolia's daughter, and Sonia's mother. Relatives don't have to look exactly alike, after all.

If Magnolia is studying the Dynamax phenomenon, and Oleana created the bracelet for it, and Sonia is also Magnolia's assistant for it, I don't see why it couldn't be a thing haha.

Also, aDrive has a really interesting video about USUM and how they potentially could have been super subtle hints about Galarian forms if y'all wanna watch.

Interesting. I'm thinking that Galar's story background is about family strifes. Sonia is Magnolia's grandaughter, not her daughter, so my hipothetical theory doesn't make sense. I don't see any resemblance between Sonia and Oelana though.

Last edited:

Obviously they don't, but in Pokémon, family members do tend to have identical traits so as to easily communicate their relation, presumably for the benefit of younger players. Just look at the Aether family last generation - all of them have the same platinum blonde hair with green eyes (even though if you squint that makes Mohn/Lusamine seem kinda incesty).

Obviously they don't, but in Pokémon, family members do tend to have identical traits so as to easily communicate their relation, presumably for the benefit of younger players. Just look at the Aether family last generation - all of them have the same platinum blonde hair with green eyes (even though if you squint that makes Mohn/Lusamine seem kinda incesty).
Don't forget leon and hop as well.

Problem is that Sonia has Bright Blue eyes, while Oleana's are green (Same as Magnolia's).

I seen aDrives vid as well... however, he only goes over the mons that got Egg moves in gen 7 (For gen 8 Galarian forms). However, you have to look at gen 6 (XY/ORAS), if you wanna fit the theory for SUMO, with Alolan Forms (Geodude didn't get an additional Egg move or stat boost in gen 6, but did get an Alolan form, which already destroys the theory, especially since Rattata and Exeggcute weren't catchable in the region).

The fake leaks are rubbish lately. We need something to sink our teeth in again. Oh well, I guess we'll see the september-trailer in about 2,5 weeks...

I’m guessing fake. The credible Dynamax leak said Scorbunny will be pure Fire and not Fire/Fighting. Not only that, but this leak says that Oleana is Sonia’s mom yet they don’t look similar to each other. Pretty much all related characters in Pokémon share several traits such as eye color or hair color.

I’m guessing fake. The credible Dynamax leak said Scorbunny will be pure Fire and not Fire/Fighting. Not only that, but this leak says that Oleana is Sonia’s mom yet they don’t look similar to each other. Pretty much all related characters in Pokémon share several traits such as eye color or hair color.
However, the Dynamax rumor only claimed that Scorbunny's middle stage will be pure Fire. It didn't specify anything about the final evolution's typing. I do find it doubtful that Oleana is related to Magnolia and Sonia.

Aaaand here's someone using English names but transliterating Meteordyna again. I gotta say, it is pretty unlikely that its name will be spelled "-daina" when it should clearly be "-dyna."

Also Chaineigh, Barkolt and Dargoyle are terrible names. They're not remotely clever, which- okay, not all pokemon names are- but this many just dully slapping two words together?

And there's that BS Urban Area again. Is this the same person or just someone slapping a bunch of their favorite rumors together?

Number twenty four promising the entire dex! That alone marks it a fake, but they've gone to the trouble of writing all this, I guess I can write a little more for this.

"I finished the game and was told by an NPC..." Oh, how convenient-giving away that they're a playtester, their progress in the game, and, with the names of the Pokemon, giving away their region. It'd be ridiculously easy to find this person and sue them.

Clever enough to draw on multiple rumors, but throwing in the Urban Area was a big mistake. This is the one that claimed you fought Pokemon in their Gigantamax forms, which we know if false.
* I can confirm that Gigantomaxing is real, there is giga forms to secected Pokemon such as Charizard, Machamp, Jynx and Piplup. You can fight them in an Urban Area.
Also, this was the leak that promised "an ancient black man Pokemon". Yikes. Oh, and it described the Urban Area as something that would happen alongside the Wild Area, not in the postgame.

This person claims to know the pseudo somehow, as if they're able to see the base stats of the Pokemon in their game.

Poison/Fairy dual gyms, despite Opal being mentioned on her own by the most credible leak we have?

Runaway princess Marnie again...I actually do kinda like the twist here, but it also doesn't make sense to send the entire royal guard after someone, especially in the age of technology, and when she's going to be on TV. Also lmao "Please have my entire guard following this one girl in disguise. Nobody will recognize the princess or any of her fans, and they won't notice that everyone is missing from the palace. This is brilliant".

"Bede manipulated Rose into endorsing him" Yes, this child who has "goals beyond the Gym Challenge" would force his way in. Of course.

"Oleana wants a lot of people to do the gym challenge" but I thought Bede had to manipulate his way in? How suspicious.

"Dark is the new light"? That's such a lame motivation. Even Magma and Aqua at least wanted to protect Pokemon-this is just "wouldn't it be wild if you couldn't see lmao". Just sit in a sensory deprivation tank, you weirdo.

"Zamazenta burns the darkness away with fire." So why would the sun, a hot ball of fire, not stop the darkness already?

No Elite 4. You take on the Champion's Cup
Leon is at the end. His ace is Charizard
God bless this brave soul leaking information that was posted months ago. What a hero.

Last edited:
Number twenty four promising the entire dex! That alone marks it a fake, but they've gone to the trouble of writing all this, I guess I can write a little more for this.

"I finished the game and was told by an NPC..." Oh, how convenient-giving away that they're a playtester, their progress in the game, and, with the names of the Pokemon, giving away their region. It'd be ridiculously easy to find this person and sue them.

Clever enough to draw on multiple rumors, but throwing in the Urban Area was a big mistake. This is the one that claimed you fought Pokemon in their Gigantamax forms, which we know if false.

Also, this was the leak that promised "an ancient black man Pokemon". Yikes. Oh, and it described the Urban Area as something that would happen alongside the Wild Area, not in the postgame.

This person claims to know the pseudo somehow, as if they're able to see the base stats of the Pokemon in their game.

Poison/Fairy dual gyms, despite Opal being mentioned on her own by the most credible leak we have?

Runaway princess Marnie again...I actually do kinda like the twist here, but it also doesn't make sense to send the entire royal guard after someone, especially in the age of technology, and when she's going to be on TV. Also lmao "Please have my entire guard following this one girl in disguise. Nobody will recognize the princess or any of her fans, and they won't notice that everyone is missing from the palace. This is brilliant".

"Bede manipulated Rose into endorsing him" Yes, this child who has "goals beyond the Gym Challenge" would force his way in. Of course.

"Oleana wants a lot of people to do the gym challenge" but I thought Bede had to manipulate his way in? How suspicious.

"Dark is the new light"? That's such a lame motivation. Even Magma and Aqua at least wanted to protect Pokemon-this is just "wouldn't it be wild if you couldn't see lmao". Just sit in a sensory deprivation tank, you weirdo.

"Zamazenta burns the darkness away with fire." So why would the sun, a hot ball of fire, not stop the darkness already?

God bless this brave soul leaking information that was posted months ago. What a hero.
Never the less, the leak that made the Urban Area leak did predict Alcremie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom