• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't Moblins a Zelda villain or something? No way they'd name a Pokémon Mobblin.
Yeah. That killed it, as I highly doubt that they would have a Pokemon share their name with a common Zelda enemy with the addition of only one letter.

Another rumor promises us a Direct on the 31st (Which is not gonna happen, since its a Saturday). Yes, we get Pax West that weekend, however, i looked at the schedule and no Pokemon.
It also mentions Galarin Form Dugtrio (Which is funny, since Dynamax regular Dugtrio was one of the first Dynamaxes forms shown too us), meaning its not getting the Galarian Form (And we also have that regular Dugtrio statue).
Although, they weren't able to go to Gamescom either and just posted a video online so them not being there isn't quite a mark against it...

Definitely dismissable on Dugtrio's grounds, though. Gosh people, do your research before you fake leak.

Aaand my friend sent me another link... That I remembered to post now and not the morning after. lol

This "leak" included story stuff, that I stopped reading juuust in case...
Regardless, I really don't want to believe this one. Fire/Fighting final stage again seems like an absolute nightmare, and Grass/Dark seems sort of cool, but we've had a Dark-type starter for the last two gens (it's getting played out imo). What I do sort of like idea of Hypno and Drowzee becoming Ghost/Psychic-types.
However, the more I see Sirfetch'd the less I'm inclined to believe any of these leaks to be real. It just seems too easy of an add-on to include.

We'll see on the 5th is this is true or not.
Perfect leak. I wish all stuff is true XD

Yeah, people have just not been putting much thought into these fake leaks. Moblins are indeed a common low level grunt kind of enemy in most Zelda games, so no way they'd have a Pokemon named that. It is just like the 56 new Pokemon rumor with Peckpocket.
These are the only two I can think of that haven't been instantly proven fake due to inconsistency or poor naming choices:
123664 123665

They have some controversial parts, but the Affleck leak was dismissed immediately due to things like giant Pokémon until that was proven to actually be true.

Interesting leak, that one. I don't think I'd mind the ideas. Curious when we'll hear the next bit of info.

Honestly, I would be all for the SE ability for Zacian and NVE ability for Zamacenta. It would fit well the whole “unstoppable sword” and “unbreakable shield” motifs, too.

Having a grey Pachirisu as an invasive species is also something that I could see happening, as a nod to the invasion of grey squirrels in EU which gave very heavy competition to the native red squirrels.

Galarian Blitzle and Galarian Ponyta sounds good per se, but I sure hope they will lower the level at which Ponyta evolves. Lv. 40 is insanely high. However, I like this idea, too.

Galarian Blitzle and Galarian Ponyta sounds good per se, but I sure hope they will lower the level at which Ponyta evolves. Lv. 40 is insanely high. However, I like this idea, too.
I was thinking this same thing but then again Rhydon got an evolution even though Rhyhorn evolved at level 42 so I’m thinking if it does come true, they’ll just give it an item or something for a trade method.

Last edited:
I think that those abilities will just take away all the challenge and allow players to easily beat the Champion's Cup with no effort at all.

They changed Sandshrew from evolving at lv 22 to evolving due a brand new item (ice stone), so it's more than possible to change evo requirements for regional variants.

Honestly, I would be all for the SE ability for Zacian and NVE ability for Zamacenta. It would fit well the whole “unstoppable sword” and “unbreakable shield” motifs, too.

Having a grey Pachirisu as an invasive species is also something that I could see happening, as a nod to the invasion of grey squirrels in EU which gave very heavy competition to the native red squirrels.

Honestly, a lot of these make sense and I can really see GameFreak pulling it all off really well.

As for Blitzle and Ponyta, they could always change the evolution methods as they did with A-Vulpix and A-Sandshrew requiring Ice Stones to evolve. Especially in the case of A-Sandshrew, as it went from a Level Up evolution to a Stone evolution.

True. Thats why i think they are fake.
You could always have you capture them after the Cup...

I think that those abilities will just take away all the challenge and allow players to easily beat the Champion's Cup with no effort at all.

This franchise already has no challenge lol and Gamefreak has never power levelled properly. Back in Gen 6, Megas made the Kalos gym leaders (with their pokemon with three, not four, moves) even more of a blowoff, and they encouraged you to try those in the storyline

New Trailer should be dropping September 5th including:
Tempanzee-Grass/Dark
Raboot-Fire
Sizzile-Water
Impidimp
Mobblin- Impidimp's Evolution
Galarian Forms for Drowzee and Hypno which becomes Ghost/Psychic
Galarian Farfetch'd which is Fighting/Flying
Sirfetch'd- Farfetch'd's Galarian Evolution and is also Fighting/Flying
Lastly, Kabu the Fire type Gym Leader is shown

Info thats not in the Trailer that will either be in future Trailers or Directs:
Grookey's Final Evolution is a Rocker Gorilla, Rockarilla that plays on it's drum and is Grass/Dark
Scorbunny's Final Evolution is Rabball that kicks a fire ball around to attack and is Fire/Fighting
Intelleon which is Sobble's Final Evolution is Water/Psychic and focuses on stealth and observing it's opponents
Oleana is the main Anagonist and is the mother of Bede
With Oleana being too invested into her work fixing matches for Leon behind the scenes to insure he stays the Champion and seeking out Eternatus, is the reason why Bede is takes on the Champion Cup to battle Leon and to prove to his mother that he is a stronger trainer to finally gain her attention
Leon is unaware that the his Champion Title is based on a lie, and is ashamed when he finds out the truth
Chairman Rose is aware of Oleana's actions but goes along with her evil deeds until the game's climax because Leon and Hop are his sons and he loves his son being the "strongest" trainer in Galar
Marnie is the Queen of Galar's daughter and runs away to get out of the Royal Lifestyle
Team Yell is hired by the Queen to make sure Marnie is safe and they join the fight for good in the game's climax
Zacian is Steel/Fighting, Zamazenta is Steel/Fire, Eternatus is Dark/Ghost, and all 3 Pokemon have Gigantamax Forms
I will post the 2nd half of the info tomorrow which will include some new Pokemon, Galarian Forms, and etc.

About the za-wolves abilities, there could be some untold caveat to them. Maybe they're only activated when dynamaxed? Maybe it's only for the first X number of turns or X number of uses? It's not like that leak spells everything out the way that a lot of the obviously fake ones do. It's written more like it's from someone who knows some truths but not the full story, just like the Affleck leak.

Yamper was leaked under a typo, so there's still the possibility.

Also, why is Eternatus mentioned in all these unrelated leaks? He's also been mentioned in false leaks as well. I'll believe the dark legendary when I see him. Officially. By Nintendo and GF ;p

Also, why is Eternatus mentioned in all these unrelated leaks? He's also been mentioned in false leaks as well. I'll believe the dark legendary when I see him. Officially. By Nintendo and GF ;p
Because it's mentioned in the one major confirmed leak?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom