• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm, Falkner's Pidgeotto, Bugsy's Scyther, Brawly's Makuhita, Roark's Cranidos, The C's Pans and Grant's Tyrunt?
Lol, so I was mistaken. XD I'm at work so wasn't time to double check.
@Oriden My thing here is that I’m kind of under the impression that meowth may not evolve. Which I hate, because I actually don’t like meowth much, but find original persian adorable. Alolan persian makes me sad, and I hate that they are wasting a galarian spot with another meowth when there are literally hundreds in the first three gens they can use, but that is beside the point. None of the confirmed leaks have pointed at an evo for meowth. So, if the galarian meowth does not evolve we are still in the only final stages evolve point. Except Pikachu because it’s pikachu...always feel bad for raichu. Hooray alolan
I wouldn't worry about it, honestly. Either it evolves into a regional variant Persian or into a new evo, and being only a two stage line I don't see why they wouldn't just go for a third stage. Persian is also so much of a blank slate to work with, which is probably why they went and used meowth again for a regional cat design rather than using one of the many other regional cats (even though Skitty really should have been given a turn instead)

Anyone think we will get anything tomorrow? I know they are doing something for that new exercise like device, but do you think we will get anything else?

Anyone think we will get anything tomorrow? I know they are doing something for that new exercise like device, but do you think we will get anything else?

What exercise thing ? Im lost did it have something to do with sword and sheild ?

What exercise thing ? Im lost did it have something to do with sword and sheild ?
No. I just wondered what the chances are we might see another video or something else from nintendo along with it. I believe it starts TGS if I have my dates correct?
Unless Switch Fit or whatever tracks movement in the Pokemon games...then no. It's more than likely just a Wii Fit successor focused on upper body instead of legs.
It has a leg sensor thing as well, but most likely yes that’s what it is. No one really knows anything else, but I doubt the device relates to pokemon at all.

These things are...harassing you? Why not just ignore them if they’re not to your liking?

Not really. Having all the legends in USUM didn’t take away from the new Pokémon and lore (although that is inevitably subjective), I don’t see why that would change here. And I wish people would stop bringing up Town as if it is really having a significant impact on SwSh.
We go back again to money spending mechanics in game and the whole argument that it can be "ignored". When it affects gameplay and the development of a game, it's not optinal.
Town is just an example. You have the interview where it's stated that GF is divided in two teams and their main focus isn't Pokémon so taking that into mind (which can already be critized), spending resources into dumping legendaries is a waste instead of betting on new content for the game.

You have the interview where it's stated that GF is divided in two teams and their main focus isn't Pokémon so taking that into mind
They literally did not say that. And Toby Fox confirmed that Town has a smaller development team than SwSh.
spending resources into dumping legendaries is a waste instead of betting on new content for the game.
Soaring and wormhole travelling were already new mechanics in ORAS and USUM. Including legendaries didn't take anything from that.

We go back again to money spending mechanics in game and the whole argument that it can be "ignored". When it affects gameplay and the development of a game, it's not optinal.
Apologies, but I really am not understanding this analogy you’re making to micro-transactional games.

-If you elect not to pay for micro transactions, the entire game or major aspects of it will go by more slowly and/or you cannot unlock certain things.

-If you elect not to catch legends...the rest of the game is still completely and easily accessible. Having the option there doesn’t affect the rest of the game for those who choose not to take advantage of it. Unless you’re referring to plowing through the story with legends in which case:
a) You only really need one or two
b) The game really isn’t that hard without legends anyway
c) Most legendary collecting side-quests are reserved for the post-game anyway

"Exploud gets a normal/fairy form, it is much finer and its skin is brighter, it produces a softer sound and can have abitility pixilate
Ledian contrively at exploud has become more aggressive, its evolution has tips on the fists and its antennas are stiffer, it is globally larger and its wings are completely closed, he loses his type flying to the fighting type and may have ability technician
Mightyena now lives in the mountains and becomes dark/ice, it has fangs much longer like sabre tooth tigers, its coat becomes white
Ursaring becomes fairy/fighting, it partly resembles the ursaring shiny but possesses as sorts of pink protrusions on the arms and in the back, the spike on his head forms a mushroom of hairs
Sunflora because of the humidity and rain omnipresent in some places takes the plant/water type,
it gains an evolution that looks more like a kind of blue lotus, it can have storm drain or swift swim
Castform takes the pure fairy type and gains a new ability, given the capricious climate of the region it is habituated and does not change shape, its ability allows it to boost its special statistics by 50% under the climate and gives priority to attacks of the same type once the climate has been established (ex: if the rain is set, attacks of type water are priorities)
Zangoose takes the poison type in addition to normal type and has adaptability, its claws are much shorter but secrete venom, it has much less white on it and much more red spots, its head is dotted
Magcargo it lives in the mineral caves and its evolution takes the type fire/steel, minerals that sparkle are on its shell and it is much more elongated than magcargo, its eyes look like pearls"
Seviper wins dragon type and ability merciless, it has gilded ornaments all over the body and its tail looks more like a scythe
Kingler is water/steel and gains a new ability that has the same effects as a metronome, the more it hits with the same attack the more powerful it becomes

Aegislash has a gigamax form, in this form he can not use his ability at once he has all his statistics
As another gigamax I could see there are Hydreigon, Eevee, Trevenant, Vespiquen and Rhyperior

If regional evolves are taken into account, there are many more regional forms of galar than alola
I don’t have any more info on the type of two principal legendary, nevertheless I know that the main frame does not concern them directly, see them as guardians
The part of the game that I saw stops at the 6th arena, after the first 3 known types we find champions of type fairy, ice and dragon
A new object introduced (initially introduced for Morpeko) allows to regain 20% of its life with each change of shape, it can also be used on Aegislash
Dynamax abilities do not pass immunities
Finding a pokémon that can gigamaxing is like farming dynamax raids, in other words they are rather rare
The 3 known pokemon can gigamaxing have no higher stage of evolution

I think I’ve given most of what I know without spoiling the adventure too much.I am rather disappointed that many pokémon that I appreciate are not present but we get about 600 pokemon which is already good, hoping that this will be fixed as soon as the next game, see you later

Exploud gets a normal/fairy form, it is much finer
Please nobody describe a Pokemon as "fine" again.
Seviper wins dragon type and ability merciless, it has gilded ornaments all over the body and its tail looks more like a scythe
Wins? Pretty sure that's not a mistake that would happen in translation. Also this has nothing to do with Zangoose's form, which is hard to believe.
Aegislash has a gigamax form, in this form he can not use his ability at once he has all his statistics
This is just words smashed together, not even a coherent sentence.
Castform takes the pure fairy type and gains a new ability, given the capricious climate of the region it is habituated and does not change shape, its ability allows it to boost its special statistics by 50% under the climate and gives priority to attacks of the same type once the climate has been established (ex: if the rain is set, attacks of type water are priorities)
A manmade Pokemon would not be residing in the wild, and so would not need to adapt.
Finding a pokémon that can gigamaxing is like farming dynamax raids, in other words they are rather rare
From the official site said:
You can catch Gigantamax Pokémon for your team by participating in Max Raid Battles, but it seems they’re very rare—finding one won’t be easy!
Just copy and paste from the site why dontcha...
I think I’ve given most of what I know without spoiling the adventure too much.I am rather disappointed that many pokémon that I appreciate are not present but we get about 600 pokemon which is already good, hoping that this will be fixed as soon as the next game, see you later
Not only is this the twenty-fifth promising the entire dex, this dummy also completely ignored the fact that dex cuts were said to be a policy in future games as well. Thank you, next.

Please nobody describe a Pokemon as "fine" again.

Wins? Pretty sure that's not a mistake that would happen in translation. Also this has nothing to do with Zangoose's form, which is hard to believe.

This is just words smashed together, not even a coherent sentence.

A manmade Pokemon would not be residing in the wild, and so would not need to adapt.

Just copy and paste from the site why dontcha...

Not only is this the twenty-fifth promising the entire dex, this dummy also completely ignored the fact that dex cuts were said to be a policy in future games as well. Thank you, next.
One, I don't remember Castform being manmade, Second 600 is still a cut of 200 pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom