• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shirld legendary is weak to Sword? Groundbreaking.

Sirfetched is shown but not its ability? Even when it's going to be on the site?

And why risk a job over telling people about a trailer one day sooner?

Autotune is a good name for an Electric Liquid Voice, though.

Correction: It is clear that regular Farfetch'd will not evolve into Sirfetch'd - but Galarian Farfetch'd might evolve into Galarian Sirfetch'd. There is hope!

is it? If anything, it seems likelier than regular farfetch'd will evolve into sirfetch'd, otherwise I feel like the affleck leak would've mentioned galarian farfetch'd

regular cubone evolves into an alolan marowak in S/M so it might be a similar situation

Shirld legendary is weak to Sword? Groundbreaking.

Sirfetched is shown but not its ability? Even when it's going to be on the site?

And why risk a job over telling people about a trailer one day sooner?

Autotune is a good name for an Electric Liquid Voice, though.
We didn't know G-Weezing's second ability (Neutralizing Gas) until after its reveal. It was ??? in the initial trailer and is still like that on the website.

I agree about Autotune! Would be a cool name if this were real.

is it? If anything, it seems likelier than regular farfetch'd will evolve into sirfetch'd, otherwise I feel like the affleck leak would've mentioned galarian farfetch'd

regular cubone evolves into an alolan marowak in S/M so it might be a similar situation
He didn't mention Regional forms at all which is why some were surprised they returned.

It is totally clear to me that this is not the case. It's not in any way likelier that regular Farfetch'd will get anything. Quite the opposite: The official site says only Galarian Forms of old Pokemon get new evolutions. You can't compare that to Cubone because Marowak was an already existing Pokémon.

Once we know for sure I may go back on that, but until then I firmly believe that every new evolution this gen will be of a new Galarian form.

The biggest problem I see in here in this leak is the version exclusives. Particularly how one version exclusive is a regional variant and the other is a brand new Pokemon. When they do version exclusives, they usually like to make them equal. A variant for a variant, a two-stage pokemon for a two-stage Pokemon, etc.

I mean it's not like it really matters too much if Farfetch'd gets its own variant or not. Sirfetch'd is the more interesting part of the deal either way.

The biggest problem I see in here in this leak is the version exclusives. Particularly how one version exclusive is a regional variant and the other is a brand new Pokemon. When they do version exclusives, they usually like to make them equal. A variant for a variant, a two-stage pokemon for a two-stage Pokemon, etc.

I think @Despada is reading it the right way; they're saying that Farfetch'd will be exclusive to Sword and Chatot will be exclusive to Shield.

The spacing is weird, so restructure it like this:

trailer tomorrow at 2pm CEST

galarian farfetch'd - fighting - steadfast
sirfetch'd - fighting
is exclusive to sword

galarian chatot - electric/flying - new ability: autotune, makes sound moves electric type
acappatoo - electric/flying - autotune
is exclusive to shield

also...

impidimp - dark/fairy - prankster/infiltrator

gigantamax pikachu - electric - fluffy

galar league table - you can see how you compare to trainers you meet on your journey in overall league standings. every trainers on every route has their own number of badges and win/loss record. shown on boards in gyms and on league cards

zacian - steel/water - ???
zamazenta - steel/fire - ???

players who buy sword and shield before jan 31st 2020 will be able to claim special pikachu with ability to gigantamax via mystery gift.

trailer tomorrow at 2pm CEST

galarian farfetch'd - fighting - steadfast
sirfetch'd - fighting
is exclusive to sword

galarian chatot - electric/flying - new ability: autotune, makes sound moves electric type
acappatoo - electric/flying - autotune
is exclusive to shield

also...

impidimp - dark/fairy - prankster/infiltrator

gigantamax pikachu - electric - fluffy

galar league table - you can see how you compare to trainers you meet on your journey in overall league standings. every trainers on every route has their own number of badges and win/loss record. shown on boards in gyms and on league cards

zacian - steel/water - ???
zamazenta - steel/fire - ???

players who buy sword and shield before jan 31st 2020 will be able to claim special pikachu with ability to gigantamax via mystery gift.

Hmm... if this turns out to be true it may give more credence to that one rumor talking about Zacian and Zamazenta's abilities.

The one where Cyan's attacks are always Super Effective and Magenta takes neutral damage from all attacks?
I like it, but I wasn't sure about the credibility of the rest of the leak... Not that I remember it at this point... :x

The one where Cyan's attacks are always Super Effective and Magenta takes neutral damage from all attacks?
I like it, but I wasn't sure about the credibility of the rest of the leak... Not that I remember it at this point... :x
I saved it because it was suspiciously believable and not instantly debunked:

Just like how the Kanto starters were given in XY to use and promote Mega-evos. You may not use them, but they are there and it influences the rest of the game.
No, not every content should be behind optional DLC. This discussion started because of how GF dumps legendaries, both in giveaways and through the game. This affects the game and so I reinforce: they should be creating new content pertaining the new PKMN, namely the legendaries.
It absolutely does not affect the game at all in any way if you choose not to use it. Be it the Kanto starters or Legendary Pokémon. And again, there is nothing stopping them from both creating new content and adding in old content. They’ve been doing that for 20 years lol

I mean it's not like it really matters too much if Farfetch'd gets its own variant or not. Sirfetch'd is the more interesting part of the deal either way.

I think @Despada is reading it the right way; they're saying that Farfetch'd will be exclusive to Sword and Chatot will be exclusive to Shield.

The spacing is weird, so restructure it like this:
That rumor honestly seems sound. Nothing sounds too ridiculous or made up.

I just don't expect to see a trailer this week, TBH. I would sincerely love one, but I'm not sure.
I mean... It makes sense to ignore this website glitch thing all weekend, since it's the weekend... But they need to tell us what's going on at some point this week right? It'd be comical to not bring it up at all after dropping it at 1am Eastern time on a Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom