• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk it make sense to drop a trailer after ash winning the league to celebrate, especially with gigamax pikachu

yeah, they release at 4pm at my time zone too but leaker said its 2pm Cest an now its 2.17pm cest
maybe got the hour wrong.. idk.
i'd say wait 40 minutes just to be sure there's no trailer today

Not sure what rumor we're referencing with this supposed trailer drop, but they usually release things at 9AM Eastern (which is in 35 minutes).

Nothing. However, I do think we'll get more news in the last week of september. I just can't see a scenario where we don't get any more new info in September. If we don't get more info in that month, then Wake me up when September ends.

Last edited:
Nothing. However, I do think we'll get some news in the last week of september. I just can't see a scenario where we don't get any new info in September. If we don't get more info in that month, then Wake me up when September ends.
Ugh we did the first week. In the nintendo direct, and just because we did not see anything today doesn’t mean we won’t this week. They tend to do them on wed or thurs. it is Monday.

Ugh we did the first week. In the nintendo direct, and just because we did not see anything today doesn’t mean we won’t this week. They tend to do them on wed or thurs. it is Monday.
Yep. I forgot to write "more new info". Sorry. What I mean is that I can't see any scenario where we don't get more new info in this month. Thank you.

It'd dumb to announce the glitched-Pokémon weeks after the 13th, more news this week wouldn't be odd.

Actually most trailers seem to have been on Tuesday or Thursday. Just coming from my researching how many weekend trailers we've gotten. =)

I don't have exact numbers but I think the next most frequent day of the week was Friday followed by Wednesday with Monday in near last aside from the two weekend days. But yeah, that still says what it says about Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom