• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely think they will show off more than the Glitched Pokemon for sure. If they only had to show it off, I feel like they would have dropped a video sooner on it, even if it landed at a time we don't normally see trailers. If it is Sirfetch'd and it evolves from a Galarian Farfetch'd we will likely see that too. Maybe some other Galarian forms and evolutions. Maybe some evolutions of pre-evolutions of Pokemon that have already been introduced to us (likely not the starters, I can see that being in October though).

It's also landing on a Wednesday (PST), and except for the July trailer which was a randomly dropped trailer that we were not notified about, all of the trailers so far have landed on a Wednesday, even the Pokemon Directs and the news from the latest Nintendo Direct.

I’m hoping we’ll get at least one more Galarian evo, and (if they actually exist) new eveelutions. Tie the whole thing together with a focus on various evolution methods.

I’m hoping we’ll get at least one more Galarian evo, and (if they actually exist) new eveelutions. Tie the whole thing together with a focus on various evolution methods.
More evolutions for variants is a given, or else why introduce a new concept like that and only give it to one Pokemon? My guess is that there's at least two or three more variants with a new evolution.

I think that this trailer will reveal more than just Sirfetch'd. My reasoning: the Switch Lite launches this Friday, and I think that they would want to promote more of the game in order to sell more Switch Lites, especially considering that the Switch Lite is getting its own Pokemon themed variant.

Wasn't there a leak stating a news drop on Wednesday?
There was a suspicion of a trailer being on the 18th due to a date on a shirt. I do think I came across a leak about a trailer on that date a while ago, though. I’ll see if I can track it down again.

More evolutions for variants is a given, or else why introduce a new concept like that and only give it to one Pokemon? My guess is that there's at least two or three more variants with a new evolution.

I’m sure there are at least a handful of Galarian evolutions. When I said “if they exist” I was referring to Eveelutions.

In before the news drop is 100% things leaked from the Affleck leak. It would be hilarious, since this news drop started with a website 'leak'and you KNOW the Pokémon Company knows about the Affleck leak. It's famous.

So expect Kabu and a few gigantamax forms (Meowth, Pikachu, Lapras).

"Tomorrow there will be a trailer as well as Sirfetch'd, Impidimp and the second stage of the starter's reveal on the site.
Sirfetch'd evolves from Farfetch'd (standard), and carries a lance and shield, giving up all flying so it could train as a warrior. It glides across the water and jousts others of its kind to prove who is champion.
Impidimp hangs upside down in caves and ambush you.
Trailer ends with a shot of this... It glows with Dynamax light
Raboot is fire type and looks like a bigger Scorbunny but with markings like a striped footballer shirt, and a fire trail from its feet. The yellow bandage has become a headband.
Sizzile is just bigger Sobble but with more chameleon-features, like Kecleon. It has a high collar made from a crest/frill like a triceratops. Its tail curls to make a hole where water acts as a magnifying glass.
Chimpunkey is a bigger Grookey, with a mohawk of leaves and colour patterns that resemble sleeveless jacket. It has two sticks that look more like drumsticks than Grookey's.
All pure types."

I'm guessing that by tomorrow, they mean Wednesday.

Yeah...I’m going with no on that. For a few reasons, but mainly sizzile’s design. It makes me think of that leak we had with the supposed designs, and it was definitely not right. Scorbunny kind of sounds the same too. Plus I find it hard to believe that all three of the starters keep their original single typing.

I’m going to stay on the downside of this one, and guess that we get just the glitch reveal. I hope not, but the wording kind of makes it seem that way. The specific time makes me second guess that though, so who knows.

Tomorrow there will be a trailer as well as Sirfetch'd, Impidimp and the second stage of the starter's reveal on the site.
Yeah, they announced a trailer for Wednesday, but not tomorrow.

I don't think that they'd end on a shot of a glowing Impidimp. Maybe, if true, they'd show it Dynamaxing. But having a cliff hanger for something that will probably evolve and then have a chance for a gigantamax form just seems weird and pointless. There's literally nothing to hide. It would just get bigger.

The ambush idea is cute though. Even though caves are probably outside of the wild areas meaning unless they brought back dust clouds and shadows...it would just be a normal encounter.

I don't think that they'd end on a shot of a glowing Impidimp. Maybe, if true, they'd show it Dynamaxing. But having a cliff hanger for something that will probably evolve and then have a chance for a gigantamax form just seems weird and pointless. There's literally nothing to hide. It would just get bigger.

The ambush idea is cute though. Even though caves are probably outside of the wild areas meaning unless they brought back dust clouds and shadows...it would just be a normal encounter.
"Ambushes" have been a consistent enough mechanic since gen 5, that it's reasonable to think they'd still have it for gen 8. Heck, didn't one of the trailers have a scene in a cave area where that happens? For Rolycoly's reveal? It wasn't a shadow/drop down ambush, but a dust cloud, I think.

barring what the trailers reveal, obviously)
Yeah, I know, but I'm getting sick of demos as a whole. Even if they're post-release, they still don't make me feel any better about them. I just want all demos scrapped, as the datamining craze that is this new world has gone too far and for too long. Even post-release demos still spoil things for me, as I'm the type to really take my time and enjoy everything as it comes, so when a datamine happens it just wrecks that for me.
Real-life events in select locations that hold demos, fine, that can stay, since they're selective and cannot be datamined or whatnot, but downloadable demos need to go. Demos and datamining have gotten to the point where I'd rather they stop being made entirely and just leave all gameplay and it's contents to the game's physical release and nothing else. If they're going to tease us, use trailers, but demos need to be axed.
They're literally not revealing enough for me to decide whether or not these games are worth buying a Switch and having fun for me... I don’t know if the wild area is barren or I'd be having fun there, I don’t know if the other features get boring over time. I don’t even know if the games are my thing! Specially after the stuff removed due to dexit and the paid online which I probably wouldn’t be able to get.

They haven’t revealed enough to get me hyped, and then the demos might be axed if things go your way? How the hell am I supposed to get an idea of how fun the games will be to me if there isn’t enough information before buying them? There’s literally zero probability of a live demo coming up in my location (Nintendo literally doesn’t exist in my country).

Post release (or pre) demos don’t defeat the purpose. They’re for people on the fence to decide whether or not they want to shell out the money. I can understand your frustration with the pre-release demos, but sorry, the points are not applicable for a post release one at all. For starters, the games will be out and people will have found out everything, so there’s nothing to data mine. And if you’re on the verge of getting spoiled by a post release trailer, I'm sorry to say you’re going to spoiled by the Internet discussions since they begin the literal moment the games hit the shelves.

I might get hated on about this, but I’ll take the reveal-the-entire-game SM release period if we’re not getting a demo.

I need some way of knowing if a game is worth more asking price with cut features before, you know, spending the money. And if you’re getting spoiled by a post release demo, you’ll get spoiled anyway.

I’d even get the logic behind no demo if the pre-release period was dripping with information, but this is one of the largest droughts we’ve seen for a game with such a polarising and anti-consumer move.

Trailer will be a Thursday for me at 1 in the morning lmfao (New Zealand so 4 hours ahead of Japan xd)

Edit: I can't do math, actually 1AM xd

Last edited:
Chimpunkey is a bigger Grookey, with a mohawk of leaves and colour patterns that resemble sleeveless jacket. It has two sticks that look more like drumsticks than Grookey's.
All pure types."

Wait... Mohawk, sleeveless jacket, two drumsticks?

You don't actually mean...

https://scontent-b-bru.cdninstagram...=scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=102

And if that's true tomorrow at 1PM GMT, then perhaps this confidential art leak is real, and that Ash will be travelling with Gloria in the new series.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom