• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man,
I'm afraid to tell you that this page is not being updated as it should be, like there are so many leaks / rumors you didn't consider... Can I give you a hand in posting the leaks and uodating the already existing ones?

You could not change the story. Except maybe to explain that form.
XY barely had any story change between them, despite the different types. Type differences and story differences aren't directly linked.
huh ?
steel resist psychic types.
both will do natural damage
Was already correct yesterday almost right after the post...don't know why you needed to say this again.
Hey man,
I'm afraid to tell you that this page is not being updated as it should be, like there are so many leaks / rumors you didn't consider... Can I give you a hand in posting the leaks and uodating the already existing ones?
You should probably message Riley directly, since this thread is more general discussion and he might miss your post.

XY barely had any story change between them, despite the different types. Type differences and story differences aren't directly linked.

Was already correct yesterday almost right after the post...don't know why you needed to say this again.

You should probably message Riley directly, since this thread is more general discussion and he might miss your post.

Sorry, I'm new here and I'm probably making a mess... Thank you for telling me

X story basically tells about how Xerneas gave life every millennium and Y tells about how Yveltal take life away every millennium. I think that right there is a big different story lore although I would like a difference like BW scale since those two have a whole town difference

X story basically tells about how Xerneas gave life every millennium and Y tells about how Yveltal take life away every millennium. I think that right there is a big different story lore although I would like a difference like BW scale since those two have a whole town difference
It talks about it, but that's the full extent of the differences. Even though their powers are different, what Lysandre does with them is exactly the same: he uses them to power a weapon.

Someone finally made a comparison of the size of the Wild Area. As I said, I had made one myself comparing it to Poni Island, but I wasn't satisfied with the result.

But in this case, it was compared to Breath of the Wild:

y4dnjedm7bs31.jpg

Source: RamsaySw from Reddit.

Someone finally made a comparison of the size of the Wild Area. As I said, I had made one myself comparing it to Poni Island, but I wasn't satisfied with the result.

But in this case, it was compared to Breath of the Wild:

y4dnjedm7bs31.jpg

Source: RamsaySw from Reddit.

That seems kinda small, but I'm assuming the rest of Galar will make up for it.

If anything you should be comparing SwSh with another linear story driven turn based JRPG like DQ11 rather than a open world action adventure game like BOTW.

Although Pokemon is in it's own category and Gamefreak doesn't have the same 3D console experience that Square has mind you so it feels fairly unfair.

To be fair, the Breath of the Wild comparison seems like someone's trying to stoke the fire.

Like "look at how small this open world area is compared to a full open world game!"

Each makes their own judgment. You yourself are the one assuming that it being small "compared to a full open world game" is a bad thing. I didn't say that in my post.

As I've said a few times before, I don't like comparisons with BotW either, not only because it's a different game, but also for a bunch of other reasons.

But in any way, the game isn't entirely open world, but it's an open area, and for being half of the game, I think it's pretty small regardless of what we're comparing to. Even if we're to consider only a small part of the BotW map, it would still be very small in comparison.

If anything you should be comparing SwSh with another linear story driven turn based JRPG like DQ11 rather than a open world action adventure game like BOTW.

I tried to compare it to Poni Island, as I said, but the result wasn't satisfactory. Maybe I'll try again.

BotW has like 5 different monster models that it reuses over and over and over. SwSh has hundreds of unique monster models. Anyone that wants to compare the open world areas also needs to compare that, then.

Each makes their own judgment. You yourself are the one assuming that it being small "compared to a full open world game" is a bad thing. I didn't say that in my post.

As I've said a few times before, I don't like comparisons with BotW either, not only because it's a different game, but also for a bunch of other reasons.

But in any way, the game isn't entirely open world, but it's an open area, and for being half of the game, I think it's pretty small regardless of what we're comparing to. Even if we're to consider only a small part of the BotW map, it would still be very small in comparison.
You aren't Myth but those guys on Reddit are trying to make that case.
it's just another attempt of them using the cut as a basis to jab at only "one" of the numerous entities that own the series.
Absolute clownery at its finest.

BotW has like 5 different monster models that it reuses over and over and over. SwSh has hundreds of unique monster models. Anyone that wants to compare the open world areas also needs to compare that, then.

But the 700 of the 1000 monster models were made 6 years ago, i doubt botw reused or slightly updated 6 year old assets and tried to pretend its new like gamefreak did. U need to compare that too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom