• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I found turtonator (sword exclusive it looks like?) I cannot find where gothita is shown though ?

If turtonator is on sword, drampa will likely be on shield

It's only a matter of time, the longest we've had to wait for a datamine was a week before the games were out. They might be able to delay for a little bit to keep things closer to the chest but the logistics of shipping being what they are they have no choice but to send things to certain locations early. And game store employees are not paid enough to care. Someone will be willing to risk there job to get the info out.

Yeah, let's see what this week has to offer, first.

The datamines won't happen for a while.

I feel like with all the extra security they're going for this time around, they'll just send shipments of the game out on the 10th and rush deliver everything by the 14th to avoid the underpaid game store workers. Other countries and time zones will still be a problem. But at least they tried.

Also, as someone who doesnt care about the full download size due to getting the physical copy of Shield...I hope most of that file size is optimization to make battles stop lagging. That had to be the worst thing for me during the 3DS generations.

I feel like with all the extra security they're going for this time around, they'll just send shipments of the game out on the 10th and rush deliver everything by the 14th to avoid the underpaid game store workers. Other countries and time zones will still be a problem. But at least they tried.

Also, as someone who doesnt care about the full download size due to getting the physical copy of Shield...I hope most of that file size is optimization to make battles stop lagging. That had to be the worst thing for me during the 3DS generations.
That'd be far too risky. I don't think they'd bother, seeing how a great amount of fans are either too young to check the datamines or frankly don't care.

There are some things you shouldn't want to control as a company. This is not Avengers Endgame, and even with that instant an Arabian version leaked earlier.

I don't know, I know from personal experience I've been following datamines since Gen II and I was 10 or 11. Some kids care too much and crave any info they can get just like adults do.

The fact they're also putting more emphasis on things older fans might enjoy (like competitive battles and breeding for the perfect IVs/natures) makes me wonder if they're not slowly realzing their true demographic is between like 17-37 now and not little kids anymore.

Last edited:
I am 1000% not engaging with this tired debate about the models. You want to say things are just ‘slightly updated’ after everything added to the camping animations, the start-of-battle animations, etc, go ahead. I’m good.

Start of battle, fainting and getting hit animations have shown to be reused

Camping animations have been shown to be reused from pokemon amie, yes even the "new" ttar biting animation and the happy jumping of the eevees when the main characters eat the curry

You can refuse to listen all u want, but dont spread misinformation until the reused animation debates gets debunked or proven on november 15

I don't know, I know from personal experience I've been following datamines since Gen II and I was 11 or 12. Some kids care too much and crave any info they can get just like adults do.

The fact they're also putting more emphasis on things older fans might enjoy (like competitive battles and breeding for the perfect IVs/natures) makes me wonder if they're not slowly realzing their true demographic is between like 17-37 now and not little kids anymore.
All my friends that follow the franchise do fit in the 18-28 range. From my personal experience, the Genwunner thing is very strong among 30+, and a good part of those people don't follow the franchise anymore. You made a good point there. Taking in account what I have seen out there, the fan base is getting older.

Oh look, the ingame model of Sword boi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom