• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A certain "Parasect Leaker" is causing a storm on 4chan

There is no proof of his legitimacy. But he answered a lot of questions and all of them are consistent with himself and the Affleak

Screencaps of the thread: https://imgur.com/a/xvU4Ix7

Attached the summaries

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    93.7 KB · Views: 194
  • 2.png
    2.png
    174.5 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:
He even avoided the careless starter triangle mistake. He's a aware that if Grookey did end up as Grass/Rock, then Scorbunny would have to be either Fighting or Steel. Finally someone actually putting in effort into a leak
How is rock, steel, ghost a secondary type triangle?

There is no proof of his legitimacy. But he answered a lot of questions and all of them are consistent with himself and the Affleak

Attached the summaries
I need this to be real just because zoroark making it in.
but i think it's fake.. from what we know grookey learns few dark type moves.
i think he might end being grass/dark
this is how i see it
grass/dark
fire/fighting
water/ghost
Dark>Ghost
Fighting>Dark
Ghost>Fighting

He even avoided the careless starter triangle mistake. He's a aware that if Grookey did end up as Grass/Rock, then Scorbunny would have to be either Fighting or Steel. Finally someone actually putting in effort into a leak
They absolutely don’t care about keeping starter triangles going with the final evolutions. How many times have secondary typings actually held up? Once? Twice? It’s much more of a fan obsession.

They absolutely don’t care about keeping starter triangles going with the final evolutions. How many times have secondary typings actually held up? Once? Twice? It’s much more of a fan obsession.
We've only had a perfect triangle with the secondary types only once, and that is in Gen 6. In Gens 1, 2, 3, and 5 at least one of the starters stayed monotype and Gens 4 and 7 gave all the fully evolved starters secondary types, but they were not a perfect triangle.

I think it might just be raids. Like the pictures in the right corner on both cards. They are just incredibly tiny.

And the gym on the back is Nessa's. The water bucket mechanics were seen in the demo.
No. Not that gym. The actual outside of a gym on the back of Shield’s. Its sort of pink, but the location and color, and the insignia don’t seem to match up with Alister’s that we have seen before.

Not really? Cause all the starters have had the balance since day 1. Grass starter beats the water, Water beats the Fire, and Fire beats the Grass. That has been the case since the start of the series

Not really? Cause all the starters have had the balance since day 1. Grass starter beats the water, Water beats the Fire, and Fire beats the Grass. That has been the case since the start of the series
They were talking about the secondary types.

Your post I replied to was about secondary typings. You know I wasn’t referring to the initial grass-fire-water triangle in their first stages.

Yes, typically they hold up with whatever secondary typings they get, if any. But things like Torterra happen, and secondary triangles like in gen 7 happen, and it’s also only been a perfect second triangle once in the past 23 years.

Hopefully another fake cause I seriously hope there's not only 72 new Pokemon.
Wait, what? Where does it say 72 pokemon? I found 27 galar forms.
~~~~
Edit: anyone know how to post an attachment from your phone? It always says my pics are too big :/ I was trying to post a comparison of the gym on shields card with alister’s.

Last edited:
No. Not that gym. The actual outside of a gym on the back of Shield’s. Its sort of pink, but the location and color, and the insignia don’t seem to match up with Alister’s that we have seen before.
If it's pink, then it's probably either Fairy or Psychic as those are the types most associated with the color pink.

Your post I replied to was about secondary typings. You know I wasn’t referring to the initial grass-fire-water triangle in their first stages.

Yes, typically they hold up with whatever secondary typings they get, if any. But things like Torterra happen, and secondary triangles like in gen 7 happen, and it’s also only been a perfect second triangle once in the past 23 years.
Torterra was literally what made the sinnoh starters balance out, more or less. Since Empoleon was Steel it was immune to Grass, so Torterra became Ground to counter it

Attached the summaries
What has me confused is they say “only Charizard has a Gigantamax Form” and then goes on to list a bunch of them on the next screenshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom