• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason cited at E3 was time and it was revealed to GI that all the Joint-owners like Creatures and Nintendo co-signed on the idea.
Either that was a mistranslation or they changed their story.

The Game Informer interviews stated that they had a lot they wanted to do with past games but they ended up abandoning due keeping all the pokemon in the game.

I mean it could still be time related. But at the same time, also knowing they aren't the best company when it comes to compressing stuff and file allocation...it is really hard to tell.

Last edited:
Either that was a mistranslation or they changed their story.

The Game Informer interviews stated that they had a lot they wanted to do with past games but they ended up abandoning due keeping all the pokemon in the game.

I mean it could still be time related. But at the same time, also knowing they aren't the best company when it comes to compressing stuff and file allocation...it is really hard to tell.
The time thing makes sense since TPC wants to maintain yearly content for whatever reason and they and the others parties and especially the investors seem happy about that

Looks like leaks on gigantamax Meowth, Pika, Eevee and Charizard were on point lol

Attachments

• EG-mzpZWsAAXkth.jpg
    EG-mzpZWsAAXkth.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 148
  • EG-m4hRWsAATw9p.jpg
    EG-m4hRWsAATw9p.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 142
Looks like leaks on gigantamax Meowth, Pika, Eevee and Charizard were on point lol
Just for this reason game freak made me hate Meowth and Charizard. Eevee is a co-mascot, Pikachu is the mascot i can understand them but Charizard, i hate it a lot right now. I hope gamefreak doesn't give any gigantimax forms to Venusaur or Blastoise because I don't want to hate them too and they don't need these abomination forms.
One of the "leaks" suggested that Leon dies. I hope he will because he uses Charizard. ( In case someone can't understand I'm joking )

I was just making a post about them being revealed, it wasn't a hard guess given their popularity.

Well, I hope they show more. I found Charizard and Meowth to be pretty cool, Pikachu and Eevee are okay.

Last edited:
Odds on this being the main information today?

I like the look of Gigantamax Meowth, but there’s absolutely no incentive to play with these Pokémon realistically so they’re just there as something quite fun. Charizards however, that’s nice.

I actually really like that GMax Meowth form, it makes longcat seem like a cool mythical figure. (although the tiny legs seem silly) Pikachu and Eevee look absolutely doofy, though, and GMax Charizard is just "what if Charizard but MORE FIRE?" The fire wings are neat, but it's hardly that interesting an upgrade.

So the Charizard DOES have an incredibly intimidating design. Oleana. Did you actually design these too? Is my theory correct?

Giga Pikachu, Eevee and Meowth all look stupid, but what was I really expecting. I just hope that this isn't the focal point of the news this morning. :(

Gigantamax Eevee is the cuutest. Now I want giant gigantamax plushies so I can cuddle it as it neccessary.

Charizard is meh, how much more does it need...

Meowth is interesting, after reading the leak about the long Meowth I didn't know what to picture but it's.. better than I expected?

Pikachu is cute.. it reminds me of it's artwork of the 1st movie card that you got with it

G-max Meowth is likely based on the Cat Sith
I loooove cat siths
Wasn't it implied in the Affleck leak we're also getting galar meowth? if gmax meowth is a cat sith, then non gmax galar meowth could be too, which would fit fairy type since siths are irish fairies

edit: cat siths are apparently specifically more Scottish I guess, but appear in Irish folklore a bit as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom