• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loooove cat siths
Wasn't it implied in the Affleck leak we're also getting galar meowth? if gmax meowth is a cat sith, then non gmax galar meowth could be too, which would fit fairy type since siths are irish fairies

edit: cat siths are apparently specifically more Scottish I guess, but appear in Irish folklore a bit as well
Curiously, that looks more like the Kantonian Meowth.

Also, that doesn't look like something inspired by Cat Siths to me.

Asides from Meowth and Charizard, as far as the mascots are concerned their Gigantamax forms are honestly lacking to be honest.

Can't really care for Pikachu (which looks to be it's more fatter incarnation from the early days) and Eevee's at all.

I'm confused about their being a Gigantamax Kantonian Meowth, knowing their will also be a Galarian Meowth. Meowth sure are adaptable to different environments, but explain this?

Unless this is only for special Kantonian Meowth found in Max Raid Battles, and normal Galarian Meowth are incapable of Gigantamaxing...

I'm confused about their being a Gigantamax Kantonian Meowth, knowing their will also be a Galarian Meowth. Meowth sure are adaptable to different environments, but explain this?
I guess it’s possible that Galarian Meowth’s G-max form gets to be closer to its Kantonian counterpart somehow?

I just don’t like having G-max forms for Not fully evolved mons, but heh, what can you Do.

Pikachu and Eevee seems pretty artificial, indeed (like, we don't even have any ideas, but let's make this anyway because they're the franchise mascots!). But I found Charizard to be cool. And just loved Meowth.

Also, guess this confirms Lapras being revealed later today. I hope the trailer will show at least 2 more Gigantamax Forms besides these ones we already knew of (besides Eevee).

Would Eeveelutions gain G-max forms?

I love Charizard’s G-max, and I’m definitely catching one in a second third run for my team, but I still feel it was unneeded. Those four are however in some ways mascots/favorites all together, so I can understand (but disagree) GF’s reasoning.

by the way, having a G-max means Charmander/Charizard would be catchable in a raid, correct?

I love Charizard’s G-max, and I’m definitely catching one in a second third run for my team, but I still feel it was unneeded. Those four are however in some ways mascots/favorites all together, so I can understand (but disagree) GF’s reasoning.

by the way, having a G-max means Charmander/Charizard would be catchable in a raid, correct?

It could be like Diantha giving the player a Ralts with Gardevoirite, Leon could give you a Charmander with the ability to G-max, or a "Charmander's Raid Dynamax Crystal".

I would like to think that we could get it from the start without the need for trades, but again, most of the mega stones were only obtainable in the post game.

It could be like Diantha giving the player a Ralts with Gardevoirite, Leon could give you a Charmander with the ability to G-max, or a "Charmander's Raid Dynamax Crystal".

I would like to think that we could get it from the start without the need for trades, but again, most of the mega stones were only obtainable in the post game.
I doubt that we’d repeat the situation in XY where they gave use a second start early on.

The Affleck leak is present in the first page, correct? I want to check the info on it again, since now it’s really confirmed.

Soooooo, this one is fake because no Eevee (As much as I would love a form for Garb and Avalugg)

It could be, but what about the Max Raid Pokémon?
Well, the Game Informer stuff confirms the whole "they're holograms" thing. I'm guessing whatever is causing the Dynamaxing and Gigantamaxing is also effecting wild pokemon too.

Or it's an experiment tied in with the story somehow.

Or it's the signal flares that cause it?

Okay, there is one thing I like about Gigantamax Pikachu and that's the changed up tail which looks like a Thunderbolt from the sky but that's it.

Even as a Pikachu fan, Gigantamax wise this is just hollow guff that could have gone to a different Pokemon instead.

Am I wrong for expecting just as much from G-max forms with these revealed?

G-max Corviknight and Drednaw was the stardard in my head tbh and the bar was pretty low with their designs lol, G-max Alcremie should have just been an evolution because it's pretty.. eccentric, which is why I agree these also take up space when it could have gone to a Galar form of an older Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom