• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
See my problem is I am that mean, tease person and if I played it early I would be like, “ok so!!!! Y’all wanna know? That sucks?” Then i might give ya one hint

... that’s Alcremie.
Up and to the left of Alcremie, the two black spots.

Edit: Here, a more precise circle.

Last edited:
What a time to be a shady Gamestop employee.

Almost makes me wanna get hired there part time just so I can take home my copies early when the store gets them. I've heard cool managers let you do that sometimes. Sometimes.

Half of my friend group either works or has had worked at GameStop, and let me tell you the number of times they've had to play on their preferred console in offline mode for "reasons"...
I still can't get over what ALL of them did for KH3's launch..! lol

Up and to the left of Alcremie, the two black spots.

Edit: Here, a more precise circle.View attachment 126769
It kind of looks like Galarian Zigzagoon, but Ziggy is pictured above. It really doesn't look like much of anything we have seen so far, besides maybe the elephant Pokemon from a few months back. My first thought is Sandile, but this picture is clearly only showing off new mons or Galarian forms. So I wonder what it could be.

A little fake leak I found, I don't think i've seen this posted here yet.
View attachment 126775
I really do like this design. Kind of unfortunate it's fake.

What we see of the middle evo in the fake is cute too, I wonder if they have a full image of that one

I wouldn't be disappointed if grookey became something like that
They do have one a full art of the middle evo.

Art credit pokemachi on Instagram

I would like this route for Grookey too. Or at least something similar. It's all but confirmed that Grookey is becoming a gorilla, and if they make the design pretty cool looking, it should be okay. But there are just so many great designs out there of Grookey becoming some different kind of monkey other than a gorilla and a lot of them are quite awesome.

Putting the whole feminine theory thing aside for a moment...

The fakes are interesting in the fact that it subverts the drummer angle. But at the same time having a baton just seems like the grass version of Braixen and Delphox. Personally I rather end up with the Drummer/DJ/hype man gorilla we'll more than likely end up with than monkey versions of preexisting pokemon.

Also I'm tired of the "one has to look feminine" thing. But whatever.

They do have one a full art of the middle evo.
View attachment 126778
Art credit pokemachi on Instagram

I would like this route for Grookey too. Or at least something similar. It's all but confirmed that Grookey is becoming a gorilla, and if they make the design pretty cool looking, it should be okay. But there are just so many great designs out there of Grookey becoming some different kind of monkey other than a gorilla and a lot of them are quite awesome.
yeah, I don't like gorillas except for their interesting intelligence, and the ability of pokemon to understand people well takes it away for me. I'm expecting to dislike the gorilla, but I'm going into it with hope regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom