• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leaked CoroCoro pictures make Sky Forme official: Platinum to include new 'Torn World

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Leaked CoroCoro pictures make Sky Forme official: Platinum to include new 'Torn World' area

Leaked pictures of the July issue of CoroCoro posted to All About Pokémon Figure and blue skY have confirmed Shaymin's Grass/Flying-type Sky Forme, providing its official Ken Sugimori artwork and a screen shot of it in battle in Pokémon Platinum. The scans also revealed that Platinum will have a new Torn World map area, and two new human characters will be added to the game's storyline.

Read more on Bulbanews

That one guy must be the new Sunyshore Gym Leader. And the new outfits for the main characters seem better suited for winterwear.

There are no alternate forms for Regigigas. When Sky Form and Land Form were trademakred, people thought they were for Regigias, but they were for Shaymin.

I still don't understand what makes this Shaymin a Sky Forme. If it hasn't been officially revealed that it's a Sky Forme, couldn't it be an Ice Forme or something?

I still don't understand what makes this Shaymin a Sky Forme. If it hasn't been officially revealed that it's a Sky Forme, couldn't it be an Ice Forme or something?

It can fly and has wings for ears, and it's Grass/Flying. That's what makes it a Sky Forme.

Ahh, makes sense, Zeta. Huh..I wonder what the heck is going on when you see the Regigigas page...looks like some kind of explosion is occuring.

It can fly and has wings for ears, and it's Grass/Flying. That's what makes it a Sky Forme.

It can fly? It has wings for ears? It's Grass/Flying? Where'd all this info come out? Was it said in the scan, and I just didn't read it, not being fluent in Japanese?

Oh. Dang, I would've preferred something that could logically fly, instead of something with ear-wings. Seriously, ear-wings? How does that work? Would they be enough to lift it?

Oh. Dang, I would've preferred something that could logically fly, instead of something with ear-wings. Seriously, ear-wings? How does that work? Would they be enough to lift it?

There was a Digimon that flew with it's ears...I forgot the name of it, maybe it's like that Digimon?

What's this whole torn-world thing? Torn as in damaged land, or torn as in all bent up in space/time?

What's this whole torn-world thing? Torn as in damaged land, or torn as in all bent up in space/time?

"Torn World" is likely a parallel to the Reverse World in Giratina and the Sky Bouquet: Shaymin. It's an alternate dimension where everything is reversed from our world.

The Digimon mentioned is Patamon. And don't forget that Dumbo could fly with his wings. :p

The Torn World and character additions sound interesting.

This new form(e) is too macho. What happened to cute little girly Shaymin? Were they afraid of alienating boys or something? Bah, girls get alienated all the time and no one says anything.

There was a Digimon that flew with it's ears...I forgot the name of it, maybe it's like that Digimon?

You mean Patamon?

Jeez, I was really hoping that flower thing on its back were its wings. This is gonna be interesting to see in action.

Hmmm. The character in the white coat looks like he is wearing Team Galactic style pants.

fate - Is that Marller in your avy? :D

What's the place that all the people are at the comp thingys?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom