• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Leaked document reveals upcoming games: Title list proves old consoles never die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Leaked document reveals upcoming games: Title list proves old consoles never die

EXCLUSIVE: Bulbanews has received a leaked document containing information on potential upcoming Pokémon games. One alleged title is proof that there is always a little bit of life left in a good old console.

Read more on Bulbanews

i wANNA BE A HETALIA TOO
Reaction score
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF YESSSSSS BATTRIO!!!

Japanese friends on twitter are saying that it will need to be played with three styli, do we have confirmation of this?

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Real funny April Fool's Joke! like any would believe a 'demake'.

Unregistered User
Reaction score
April 1st.
Here's to another day of rampant trolling.

Reaction score
Real funny April Fool's Joke! like any would believe a 'demake'.
^ This. Tony Hawk Pro Skater was pretty farfetched, barely feasible. . but then I saw the rest of the stuff and was like "Must be an early April Fools"

Soul Suckin' Jerk
Reaction score
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF YESSSSSS BATTRIO!!!

Japanese friends on twitter are saying that it will need to be played with three styli, do we have confirmation of this?
Who did you hear that from? I've heard that it's in fact four styli. I'm going to need to start searching the couch cushions.

Hang up and try again
Reaction score
OH MY GREAT LORD THIS IS AWESOME. Can't wait to play these~~ Any word for a release date?

Reaction score
It's funny because it's not even April 1st yet where I am! By the time I get to tomorrow everyone's gonna be done foolin'. :/

Storm
Reaction score
Oh You silly Bulbanews. A mario Kart/party crossover would be cool...

TFG Master
Reaction score
I got really, really excited about this. Then I remember what day it was. Disappointment, I choose you.

Science Made Sexy
Reaction score
LOLLLLLLLL.

Am I the only one who now feels a profound loss at not being able to use Scraggy on a skateboard? A hole shall never be filled in my life now.

I think my favorite was the Mario Kart Party, though. April Fool's Day...never change.

Reaction score
I would absolutely love to play 8 whole bits of Black and white. They'd probably have to rename it Gray and Olive though, given the color scheme of a GB screen.

The Coolest!
Reaction score
Fufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufu.....

I love how they put 'highly popular Tony Hawk Pro Skater.'

A mario Kart/party crossover would be cool...
Mario Kart Party does sound fun, but how the hell would you play it?

Bulbapedia Administrator
Reaction score
Just because it's April fools doesn't mean it's not real. Many stuff has been revealed on April Fools in the past that has actually been proven real.

Reaction score
OMG im so excited abotu thees new gaems. i want 2 play thme now

Status
Not open for further replies.