• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leaked document reveals upcoming games: Title list proves old consoles never die

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope this real and not an April Fools' joke. I just read it and its not aapril fools in america yet so i didnt think of it and i bough a gameboy on ebay :(

Creative. I'm hoping for lots and lots of Fakemon pictures tomorrow. I really enjoy those, actually.

I love how the mods are trying so hard to sell this.

None of this is believable. April Fools......
I wish the Battrio thing was real, though.
Tony Hawk and Pokemon........anyone want to ask him on Twitter?
I could care less about Mario Kart
No way will Game Boy get BW

April 1st.
Here's to another day of rampant trolling.

God I hope so. The idea of Nobunaga's Ambition not being released seems counterintuitive as to why Tecmo Koei would even bother approaching TPCi to collaborate--to increase awareness of its other franchise and perhaps grab some of the Pokemon fans.

16 characters of I am disappointed,for anyone that actually believes this

MUST. TRY. HARDER!! If you want to get me

Battrio 3DS is at least somewhat understandable, but GameBoy versions of Black and White? Really? Ya could've at least say something like Pokemon Gray version instead to make it a bit more believable.

Ahhh, you almost got me there Bulbapedia! I know what you guys're up to. I didn't fall for it this time! Haha!

You forgot Pokemon DJ Hero. Comes out this summer for 3DS.

April Fools'... No, thank you. Which means, there's still hope for Pokemon + Nobunaga's Ambition to be translated if we don't go by this document...

...am I right? D:

I am disappoint Bulbagarden. I expected better from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom