• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leaked document reveals upcoming games: Title list proves old consoles never die

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you had left out the demakes, i actually would have bought this story, it being 23:25 and I'm tired and shit.

good fun.

HAHAHAAA I expected better. GB Black and White would have been released in 1999. And I wish you done better.

I need Pokemon + Tony Hawk in my life, guys. Seriously. Please. Why must you destroy my dreams?

This is really cute. I got excited when I saw this and then I read it.

Haha. Some of these do sound good though, besides all of them. LoL.

You got my hopes up....until the demake. Great attempt at trolling and Happy April Fools!

The demake isn't so farfetched. After all, in light of BW2, GF has clearly shown that all bets are off; anything can happen.

I would love a Mario Kart Party, because both versions of Mario are my favourite. The Demake also looks interesting, though.

That's it for now.

Looks like a trailer's been leaked. Looks pretty exciting if you ask me. :D

[video=youtube;P1OZqsjYvRM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1OZqsjYvRM[/video]

omfg Tepig is so cute in 8-bit hnnnggggggggggg

Looks like a trailer's been leaked. Looks pretty exciting if you ask me. :D

[video=youtube;P1OZqsjYvRM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1OZqsjYvRM[/video]

wow i want to palay it soo mach. u guiz r soo smrt 2 find dis vid

That's all we get? No mew is under the truck? Lazy april fools.

What are you guys talking about? Clearly Genesect is under that truck :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom