• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leaked document reveals upcoming games: Title list proves old consoles never die

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Leaked document reveals upcoming games: Title list proves old consoles never die

EXCLUSIVE: Bulbanews has received a leaked document containing information on potential upcoming Pokémon games. One alleged title is proof that there is always a little bit of life left in a good old console.

Read more on Bulbanews

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF YESSSSSS BATTRIO!!!

Japanese friends on twitter are saying that it will need to be played with three styli, do we have confirmation of this?

Real funny April Fool's Joke! like any would believe a 'demake'.

April 1st.
Here's to another day of rampant trolling.

Real funny April Fool's Joke! like any would believe a 'demake'.

^ This. Tony Hawk Pro Skater was pretty farfetched, barely feasible. . but then I saw the rest of the stuff and was like "Must be an early April Fools"

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF YESSSSSS BATTRIO!!!

Japanese friends on twitter are saying that it will need to be played with three styli, do we have confirmation of this?

Who did you hear that from? I've heard that it's in fact four styli. I'm going to need to start searching the couch cushions.

It's funny because it's not even April 1st yet where I am! By the time I get to tomorrow everyone's gonna be done foolin'. :/

Oh You silly Bulbanews. A mario Kart/party crossover would be cool...

I got really, really excited about this. Then I remember what day it was. Disappointment, I choose you.

LOLLLLLLLL.

Am I the only one who now feels a profound loss at not being able to use Scraggy on a skateboard? A hole shall never be filled in my life now.

I think my favorite was the Mario Kart Party, though. April Fool's Day...never change.

I would absolutely love to play 8 whole bits of Black and white. They'd probably have to rename it Gray and Olive though, given the color scheme of a GB screen.

Fufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufu.....

I love how they put 'highly popular Tony Hawk Pro Skater.'

A mario Kart/party crossover would be cool...

Mario Kart Party does sound fun, but how the hell would you play it?

Just because it's April fools doesn't mean it's not real. Many stuff has been revealed on April Fools in the past that has actually been proven real.

OMG im so excited abotu thees new gaems. i want 2 play thme now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom