• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leaked document reveals upcoming games: Title list proves old consoles never die

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES! A POKEYMANZ B1ACK AND WH1TE DEMAKE! THAT IZ SO COOL!!!

Wonderful trolling lol, but it would had been more convincing had a demake been "announced" on the 3DS VC instead :p Missed opportunity there, and more plausible than reviving Dinosaur aged hardware.

Oh well, I've seen fanmade music of 8 bit BW and battles on Youtube for a few years now, so I hope that this isn't it for the trolling. Let today be fun >:D Get creative!

Pff, come on, guys. I understand you can be a tad skeptical because of the date but it's just a coincidence.

What, you're also going to say Game of Thrones S02 doesn't start today, too?

Again, pfft.

Seriously, this happens every time a new game is announced. People are all like "lolno it's just a hoax" and then BAM, it's actually real.

So STFU haters, Black and White for the Game Boy are gonna be awesome.

Almost certain this isn't real, but I'd be getting MKP and a Gameboy if it actually was.

I would have believed it if I hadn't seen already a gen 5 demake project on Youtube, haha.

i'm pre-ordering now! Head to GameStop's website, they have exclusive pre-orders going on right now!
There's also talk of a freebie with every 1,000'th pre-order, but anyone got confirmation on this?!?!

Mario Kart Party sounds awesome. I hope I can race Pikachu using Mario on a Zebstrika bike using an Zebstrika to play the mini games! I so want this. When's this coming out?

Its hilarious, but Battrio 3DS never should be made as a joke, only because I would sell a liver and a kidney for something like that.

My face when I see trolling on a game and video that's otherwise real.

Fufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufu.....

I love how they put 'highly popular Tony Hawk Pro Skater.'

A mario Kart/party crossover would be cool...

Mario Kart Party does sound fun, but how the hell would you play it?

all the mini games are races, and cool video.

Interesting joke this year

Unfortunately, I cannot fave the B/W demake video because Koolboyman blocked me from his Youtube account (And his twitter as well) after a fight we had on the PokeCommunity back in Summer 2010, and he refuses to unblock me

Pokemon BW for the Game Boy. Because having good graphics ruins Pokemon forever!

We got this and weird thread names?

Proof the news is fake: All Pokemon in the BW demake trailer are L.V. 50, but why? Probably they were all hacked. I've seen the same kind stuff before. And Tepig's eyes shouldn't be black like that; it's not following Pokemon. And why is the trainer the same one in red, blue, green and yellow?
Oh, and the Tony Hawk Pro Skater link to the Wikipedia page, there's nothing about Pokemon there. And neither the Mario nor Zelda wiki had anything about Mario Kart Party or whatever.

Last edited:
I can see Pokemon Battario 3DS being an actual game they might put out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom