• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

I think that after the Epilogue we're done with SV content and we're gonna move on to the next games.
Barring updates and maybe a new Mythical or two like Zeraora or Zarude, I also think we are done with Pokémon Scarlet/Violet.
Probably.
I also think this: I was just getting the copium out of my system to prepare myself for mediocre remakes with no effort and dumbed down mechanics. I also wanted to prepare for a anything since they keep breaking our expectations.

If they really wanted to surprise us though, the more realistic (and very bad) option would be to skip straight to Gen 10 for more profit.

I also think this: I was just getting the copium out of my system to prepare myself for mediocre remakes with no effort and dumbed down mechanics. I also wanted to prepare for a anything since they keep breaking our expectations.

If they really wanted to surprise us though, the more realistic (and very bad) option would be to skip straight to Gen 10 for more profit.
I'm actually not sure if we're even gonna get remakes at this point.

I’m just going to give my 100% crazy prediction for this year out of the way so I’m not disappointed when it doesn’t come true but can be incredibly ecstatic if it comes true:

Imagine on Pokémon Day we get additional Scarlet/Violet content tied to the Time Machine that not only gives us closure on missing plot threads, but also an area outside of time that provides a proper Battle Facility or more, something like Dynamax Adventures for Tera Raids, and the PkHeX feature that was allegedly scrapped. Bonus points if the activities are run by both AI Sada and AI Turo.

It’s unlikely, but Pokémon likes surprising the fan base by doing things we never think they’d do. Plus I’d rather they finish what they already started than pump out another half-hearted remake with no substantial content and guaranteed gutting of previous features.
We're not getting a second DLC. That Pecharunt event was effectively the second DLC and since it is marketed as an epilogue I think it is safe to say that Paldea is finished.

We're not getting a second DLC. That Pecharunt event was effectively the second DLC and since it is marketed as an epilogue I think it is safe to say that Paldea is finished.
Technically, it is shown in-game as the epilogue to "The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero" so they're is a small chance we might get another free update like Daybreak.

Technically, it is shown in-game as the epilogue to "The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero" so they're is a small chance we might get another free update like Daybreak.
I was 100% thinking of the Daybreak update when I made my prediction. It wouldn't be a whole DLC unto itself, but just a small event that would (hopefully) wrap up a few missing plot points and additional content made to tide us over until the next releases. I mean if the Daybreak update could give us the Eternal Battle Reverie, is it that much of a stretch that SV could have a similar update?

If the complaints about the lack of a Battle Tower were notable for Game Freak they would have made it a priority for the DLC, but they didn't, so I wouldn't expect it to be added anytime soon. Also, I feel like the plot holes or unexplained stuff in SV were completely intentional, they saw how things like that moved discussions in the internet (specially in the Kalos era) and decided to ran with it to keep interest in the franchise more constant.

^ I think you’re assuming that they would have had it ready by the time the DLC was finished. Depending on what they want to do with it (if anything), it could very well take longer for Game Freak to complete a Battle Facility or whatever other renewable content they think will hold us over.

Again, I’m not expecting anything. I just don’t want to write off anything at this point either, as I doubt they think coasting on the current raid system and another “faithful” watered-down remake will hold the fan base over until a 30th anniversary release of Gen 10.

Back
Top Bottom