• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

I must be the only one that thought Fuecoco3 was sort of ugly? I mean, I don't mind slightly derpy starters, Swampert can look a bit goofy depending on the art style but I love him anyway. I want a Fuecoco3 that actually looks ghostly. I don't care if its humanoid, just please don't make it look like a reskinned Dragonite.
Nah, a lot of people didn't like it. I wouldn't have even loved it if it wasn't for how damn long it's been since we've had a starter that didn't take on a career.

GdIZN3g.png

Disgusted that Fuecoco3 is fake, I’m currently screaming crying and throwing up out of frustration.

EDIT: Why is my spoiler tag saying this is a joke not showing up? :unsure:

Last edited:
While I mourn for Fuecoco3's fakeness, at least I have been freed of the 'that leak is the legit' curse I have had the last like three generations. FINALLY, I CAN BE CURIOUS AGAIN WIHTOUT THINKING 'THAS IT THAT'S THE REAL' IN MY BRAIN.

Also, gamefreak, any other mon game maker? HIRE THAT PERSON. HUNT THEM DOWN AND HIRE THEM. Like damn girl you got talent.

Also INCENEROAR I DON'T CARE HOW PRETTY OUR CHARGE IS WHEN IT FULLY EVOLVES YOU WILL BE PROFESSIONAL AND NOT ASK TO DATE IT.

Neon: looks up at me and scowls

I GREW UP WATCHING WWE BOY DON'T GET LIKE THAT WITH ME. In this fictional text box I can and WILL throw down with you, brother.

I'm just gonna imagine that in a real life representation of this conversation, none of us would be able to see your Incineroar and to use it would look like you were talking to thin air and we'd all be forced to stand there awkwardly and try not to look like we think you're crazy.

I admit if these starters are just guys in suits like the Galar ones I'll be sorely tempted to find a decent alternative starter like Eevee or Pikachu and drop the official starter.
Lmao! Guys in suits =P they’re my least favorite starters for sure

64amcBr.png

Well that solves that. I salute you, Fuecoco3. Almost was guaranteed a good starter this time, but now I can safely go back to being ready for disappointment across the board.
Obligatory “I was right this whole time” in 3… 2… 1…

I WAS RIGHT THIS WHOLE TIME!

Decided day 1 it was fake, laid out all the reasons why it was obvious to me, and (after fighting my case for a day or two) sat back and waited until confirmation.

Weird that Sprigatito is the “fur bait” Pokémon… that concerns me. But we’ll have to wait and see how that turns out. lol

I’m glad Sprigatito will have a feminine evolution, hoping it will be pretty like Primarina and cute like Meganium. My two favorite starters.

I’m glad Sprigatito will have a feminine evolution, hoping it will be pretty like Primarina and cute like Meganium. My two favorite starters.
That’s a really good point. Primarina is my favorite starter ever and I’m pretty sure some people would call it a waifu or bait or whatever.

I don’t see it becoming a witch since Delphox exists, so maybe a feminine Zorro? So I can keep that Zorro dream alive? lol

That’s a really good point. Primarina is my favorite starter ever and I’m pretty sure some people would call it a waifu or bait or whatever.

I don’t see it becoming a witch since Delphox exists, so maybe a feminine Zorro? So I can keep that Zorro dream alive? lol
More like a dancer. There's a lot of spanish folkloric music traditions.

Dang, I thought Fuecoco3 could be real and was really hoping it was.
I was neutral to it at first, but the fact that it wasn't obviously fake and the design was actually clever and well-done sadly made it grow on me. =/ And now knowing that Sprigatito is definitely going to be a person makes me feel incredibly disappointed because I doubt Fuecoco is going to be the safe bet that it nearly was. It'd be too much to hope that they haven't made every single starter a career animal again.
Yeah, it’s a bit disappointing when this most likely means that every starter Game Freak creates will be “Anthro + career” from now on. I personally don’t dislike any of the humanoid starters. However, I think potentially sticking to that formula sort of limits the creative potential of future starters a bit. And I don’t just mean that they need to revert to simple elemental animals either. For example, why not have starters based on different cryptids? How about urban legends or even art forms (watercolor paint Water-type starter, anyone?). Not all of these can fit into the anthro job stereotype Game Freak is fond of lately, and if this becomes the the norm for starters… we may never see such starter concepts come to life. :(

Probably doesn't mean anything but KHU says that Quaxly's Final Evolution is his favorite of the Starter Forms

I think this might maybe be a good sign for Quaxly fans?

Granted he apparently also said he thought Hisuian Decidueye was Awful but a lot of people really liked that design so I guess it is really just a subjective thing at the end of the day

We miiiiiight just have an accurate leak. It was posted May 23rd, a week before the trailer dropped. Not 100% sure, but this got the Legendary Pokemon and professors right by name.
For all we know, this could've just been a Photoshop/inspect element of an unrelated post

Also the Mega Evolution section in particular is making me lean towards fake

Back
Top Bottom