• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Emmy

Cam Girl~
Reaction score
I’ve said this before but it baffles me that we’re two trailers in and we still don’t know what the goal of the game is. I always adhere to Stan Lee’s philosophy of “assume everyone who checks out the trailer hasn’t played a game from the franchise” so these trailers are poor marketing in that aspect as there’s no hook beyond catching cute monsters which I’m sure other Poke-Clone games can do as well.

PinkIceFox

PinkIceTales!
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
They're poor marketing for someone who HAS played the games (me).

I don't fracking care about multiplayer. Show me the region, characters, pokemon, plot. Character customization options and side activities. Stuff like that to actually get excited about. Practically every game has multiplayer anymore tell me about that shit later on. :| I don't have no have I EVER had friends to play with. All you're doing is rubbing salt in the wound, assholes. I'm only hype because unless they manage to fail on a universal scale, I'm going to enjoy the game.

Multiplayer is NOT a replacement for side activities. If anything, it's something that makes lacking side activities even more obvious. RUN IN CIRCLE WITH OTHER CHARACTERS WHEE

isrrael120

New and Old Things About Me!
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/His
waiting can be annoying!

I would like more additional activities along with the main story!

Greninjaman

Ninja Assassin Frog
Reaction score
Pronouns
Him/He
Lynel Pokemon!
That sounds terrifying. Imagine just walking along, and you see a Pokémon version of this:
1654948867508.png

Minus the weapons, of course.

Fairy Type Arceus

Reaction score
Is it, when the pokemon you have to box is your starter and the early pokemon you encounter won't nearly match up? If you don't want to waste your time on something that you know you don't want to evolve, having to rush to get another viable option when the early game doesn't provide them is kind of crippling. And it sours the game experience.

All I ask is that they not make every single starter option evolve into a person. At least one monster per generation. Not that they do away with them completely, just make sure that there is at least one option for anyone who doesn't want to start their game off with a destined anthro slave.
The base starters are still that though. Even if sprigatito is incineroar 2.0 it's base form is still a normal cat.

There's also the option to not evolve your starter at all if you like the base form but hate the evolution, I did it for chespin. Slapped an evolite on him and called it a day.

Oriden

May not return
Reaction score
The base starters are still that though. Even if sprigatito is incineroar 2.0 it's base form is still a normal cat.

There's also the option to not evolve your starter at all if you like the base form but hate the evolution, I did it for chespin. Slapped an evolite on him and called it a day.
I am so sick of playing with a first stage starter, I've been doing it since Gen 4. (Granted, I've skipped three generations since, but of those three I haven't played, I would have definitely boxed one and not evolved two.)

Again, not saying that they should drop the humanoid starters entirely. Just that they should try to appeal to more people, and the way to do that would be to not use the exact same design motif (animal + career) on every damn starter generation after generation. Starters won't be universally appealing. But the least they can do is not constantly alienate the portion of the fanbase that clearly is not appealed by the animal people designs.

Last edited:

Minya_Nouvelle

Excited for Reptiles
Reaction score
I am so sick of playing with a first stage starter, I've been doing it since Gen 4. (Granted, I've skipped three generations since, but of those three I haven't played, I would have definitely boxed one and not evolved two.)

Again, not saying that they should drop the humanoid starters entirely. Just that they should try to appeal to more people, and the way to do that would be to not use the exact same design motif (animal + career) on every damn starter generation after generation. Starters won't be universally appealing. But the least they can do is not constantly alienate the portion of the fanbase that clearly is not appealed by the animal people designs.
What was wrong with Serperior? (other than the fact that its moveset was awful)

Oriden

May not return
Reaction score
What was wrong with Serperior? (other than the fact that its moveset was awful)
Snob snake, and it's actually still wearing clothes. But I honestly just despised Gen 5 in its entirety because the starters were ugly and the region was restricted to only majority-ugly new pokemon. I've softened on them since, and actually like a few, but I still wouldn't play a Unova remake because ew.

Rainbow-Rain

LEADER OF THE INTELEON DEFENSE SQUAD
Reaction score
GUYS!!!!

20220611_105407.jpg

I just wanna know once and for all what they are doing with Sprigatito.

I am also curious about Fuecoco so I don't mind that he's Winning

I don't think we need to know much about Quaxly. It's Pirate motif is kinda obvious

Esiouqrut

Greenish-Blue Trainer (?)
Reaction score
Pronouns
Жe/Жir/Жem
A lot of people are just itching to know whether Fuecoco3 is real or not, huh? (Me included)

isrrael120

New and Old Things About Me!
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/His
GUYS!!!!

View attachment 160792

I just wanna know once and for all what they are doing with Sprigatito.

I am also curious about Fuecoco so I don't mind that he's Winning

I don't think we need to know much about Quaxly. It's Pirate motif is kinda obvious
I guess Fuecoco will be the case!
I'm a little curious about how it evolved!

Rainbow-Rain

LEADER OF THE INTELEON DEFENSE SQUAD
Reaction score
I'm kinda mixed.

I personally want Fuecoco's evolution to be a surprise (especially if Fuecoco3 does turn out to be actually real)

And since Sprig is already hinted to be Biped (Even tho Khu saying "It stands up" is still rather vague to me) I just think it'll be a whole lot easier for most people if we just ripped that bandage off sooner rather than later

Top Bottom