• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Beer&Nyquil

getting sodas
Reaction score
I'll give you the hoodie but monkeys and other primates also have prehensile hands (though ironically none of the monkey Pokemon have hands) so I won't count that as a human trait.
This is true—but birds aren’t primates and don’t have prehensile hands, so it stands out far more to make decidueye look humanoid

Cute Charm

Game Footage Not Final
Reaction score
@Sprigatito fans

Someone on 4chan posted this "This was posted on https://scarletviolet.pokemon.com/en-ca/pokemon/gasprout/ but it was instantly deleted. I downloaded the png off the site too. There was nothing other than the name and the picture." (I'm not buying it)

Pfft...come on people. At least make the background transparent or say "I took this screenshot" instead of "I downloaded the PNG." That's not what a PNG saved from the website looks like.

Also I like how the only fake evolutions we've been getting the most of are like Sprigatito and Fuecoco. No love for Quaxly. Quaxly is a mystery and nobody can figure out what a duck will turn into.

Oriden

May not return
Reaction score
Pfft...come on people. At least make the background transparent or say "I took this screenshot" instead of "I downloaded the PNG." That's not what a PNG saved from the website looks like.

Also I like how the only fake evolutions we've been getting the most of are like Sprigatito and Fuecoco. No love for Quaxly. Quaxly is a mystery and nobody can figure out what a duck will turn into.
I think I've seen more Quaxly than Sprigatito... actually the trend I've been seeing is mostly good evo art for Fuecoco, amateur evo art for Quaxly, and joke/really bad evo art for Sprigatito.

silurica

All shall be well
Reaction score
Pronouns
They/Them
Nah, there was at least one fake Quaxly many pages back. I've seen a couple of speculations elsewhere too. It's just most of them aren't too different from each other conceptually (navy/pirate duck maybe with some Don Quixote influence, or sometimes a matador) so they aren't terribly interesting to speculate about imo.

blitzle stan

Reaction score
I’ve gone for the water starter the last 3 gens and was wondering if this game would break that and bring me back to team Grass, because Quaxly gave me big Scorbunny vibes and I can easily see it being the “masculine” one.

But its beauty shot of fixing its hair in slo-mo in that pond was amazing, and made me really like it. Lol But maybe with Sprigatito being “bait” (ugh at the term), they plan to evolve that trait of Quaxly’s into annoying “show-off macho” vibes instead of “diva duck”, which would likely bring me back to team Grass.

Unless Fuecoco surprises me and brings me to team Fire for the first time ever? Looking forward to what Khu has to say about it.

PinkIceFox

PinkIceTales!
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
ITS GRASS TYPE HOW IS IT NOT VERY EFFECTIVE? I have bugs too. And birds. WHAT DO I NEED TO THROW AT THAT ABOMINATION TO REMOVE IT?

Rainbow-Rain

LEADER OF THE INTELEON DEFENSE SQUAD
Reaction score
The only Sprigatito fanmade Evo that I've liked so far was that Puss in Boots one that looks like Decidueye

Haven't seen any Quaxly Evos that I liked

Fuecoco has been a mixed bag

Last edited:

PinkIceFox

PinkIceTales!
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
I would die of happiness if Sprigatito went puss in boots, not gonna lie. Would be so cute. And maybe people would stop drawing the cat as a pot head. THE CATNIP JOKE IS RIGHT THERE WHY YOU PICKING THE ROTTEN LOW HANGING FRUIT THAT HIT THE GROUND??

Have you tried an actual flamethrower?
You're right I should be using Charizard.

ShieldFan

Roger that Captain!
Reaction score
I'm laughting so hard because some comments are just priceless :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I thought it was real for a second ngl. We don't need another Quilladin-esque middle stage.

Scruffyjay

I LOVE DIGIMON
Reaction score
Pronouns
Any

Fairy Type Arceus

Reaction score
Y'all be over here hurtin poor Incineroar's feelings.

Go on and hate Cinderace though. Bland ass bunny.

Also if Sprigatito becomes hilariously femenine when it evolves it will be the first time I hope my luck stays poor and I get a male starter. Because good lord the troll energy. chefs kiss
Nah cinderace is the best bunny and if any of you try to hurt my son it'll be one Pyro ball aimed at your heads yeet

ThePokeSpectre

Reaction score
1655083899761.png

Top Bottom