• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

A Wild Luxray

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
A treasure chest like 'mon would be more interesting, but I can't say I'd be a fan. I'm happy with my bby Pawmi.

Daren

Unsung Hero
Reaction score
Man, I am hoping it evolves into a mimic now. XD Gimme some classic D&D monster.
Voltorb's pretty much the Pokémon version of a mimic, though I wouldn't say no to a chest-shaped mon too.

Articfoxgamez

I Exist
Reaction score
I mean technically we already have 2 Mimic like pokemon, Voltorb like was said above but we also have Galarian Stunfisk in Gen 8 (Granted that was for like, a single cave). So a third one isn't impossible.

Scruffyjay

I LOVE DIGIMON
Reaction score
Pronouns
Any
Wiat are you sure he blocked you and it's not just because his account is private
He's been private for awhile, Oriden has been following Khu (while he was privated) for awhile and replying to him, so he definitely blocked her

Oriden

May not return
Reaction score
Yeah, he definitely blocked me. Only thing I can assume is it's because of the "nice and respectable" comment because otherwise I've basically been defending him nonstop. I don't even care about his beef with Centro? If he wants to trashtalk that guy, by all means. I just obviously don't expect him to be an upstanding citizen about it.

Oriden

May not return
Reaction score
Weird!!! You’re an amazing person, why would he block you :|
I dunno, but it's bugging me. XD I thought I've been nice.

Hell, if he doesn't like me posting screenshots or helping out Reddit or something, he could tell me and I'd stop. Especially if it's Reddit. I don't know why I help Reddit with anything.

Scruffyjay

I LOVE DIGIMON
Reaction score
Pronouns
Any
I'M LAUGHING SO FUCKING HARD WHAT
that means "God knows what you did"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220613-002358_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220613-002358_Chrome.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 123
Top Bottom